What is kegging'>kegging???

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

smitty2324

Reaction score
I'm sure this is a typical noob question, but what is the significance of saying kegging'>kegging when you are referring to kegging a beer??? I've read through as many posts as I could / searched the site / googled and can't find any reference. Is kegging' greater than just kegging? What gives.

Are you questioning the use of puncuation or the word itself?

I keep seeing the phrase "kegging'>kegging" refered to.

Why would someone say something like "this beer is ready for kegging'>kegging" versus just saying "this beer is ready for kegging"?

Is kegging'>kegging something different than kegging?

Just answered my own question. Been reading the board a lot from my iPhone while bored'>bored at work. Went to DeathBrewers partial mash thread to get an example and can't find it anywhere from my home computer.

Clear as day in my iPhone, wherever the word kegging shows up in the thread it says "kegging'>kegging".

Just answered my own question. Been reading the board a lot from my iPhone while bored'>bored at work. Went to DeathBrewers partial mash thread to get an example and can't find it anywhere from my home computer.

Clear as day in my iPhone, wherever the word kegging shows up in the thread it says "kegging'>kegging".

every time I try to send a text message on my iPhone the damn phone thinks its so much smarter than me so "hey hun, pick up some chicken on the way home so I can grill us dinner" comes out something like "hey Don, luck up sign chicken on the way home so I can grind us dominos"

- sorry, had to rant. hate my iPhone with a passion.

every time I try to send a text message on my iPhone the damn phone thinks its so much smarter than me so "hey hun, pick up some chicken on the way home so I can grill us dinner" comes out something like "hey Don, luck up sign chicken on the way home so I can grind us dominos"

- sorry, had to rant. hate my iPhone with a passion.
You know you can turn auto-correct off?

This has been happening to me too, in fact it just happened. When you wrote out "kegging'>kegging" it actually looked like "kegging'>kegging'>kegging'>kegging. Then I logged in just now and it stopped, but it has been like that for a couple weeks now. This is the first I have noticed that maybe in only does that when I'm not logged in?

I'm using firefox with a laptop though, not a phone or anything like that.

I think its because there in an add on to the forum that is posting affiliate links for certain works, like keg to amazon....and perhaps its not displaying right in the mobile version.

Yet another example of that superior Apple Co technology. LOL

Should I perpetuate a thread-jack? Oh, what the hey.

"Yet another example of well-worn Microsoft-PC attitudes, generally by people who've never seen a Mac, except on commercials."

Ladies and gents, I present you with jds' law:

"In any discussion regarding computers, the probability of an OS holy war once Apple products are mentioned rapidly tends to 1."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back