Hello from Yorkville IL

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blobs

Reaction score
Hey everyone just stopping by and saying hello. I just got myself a brewing kit off craigslist for a pretty good deal. I have never made any beer yet, but I'll be ordering a kit of Irish stout or honey wheat beer. Not sure which one atm. A bit about myself im 23 and I go to Western IL for computer science.

-Adam

Welcome to the forum!!
I'm fairly new myself to the forum, but been brewing for a while... but I gotta say, the Palmer website/book is a great resource.

Just drove thru Yorkville a couple hours ago on my way home from St. Louis. That place keeps growing. This was the last time Im taking that route ever again!

Oh, welcome to homebrewing.

Just drove thru Yorkville a couple hours ago on my way home from St. Louis. That place keeps growing. This was the last time Im taking that route ever again!

Oh, welcome to homebrewing.

Hah, yeah it keeps growing. Last year we were in the top county in the US for growth. Also thanks for the welcoming from everyone.

-Adam

Back