Home Brew Forums > Home Brew Market > Sampling and Critiquing and Beer Swapping > TX HBTrs-Shiner Smokehaus

Old 11-28-2009, 06:56 PM   #21
Stuntman
Alcohol to Urine 37+ yrs. Not any longer
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 96 Times on 96 Posts
Likes Given: 7

I like em all, even the peaches and walnut Cheers. I LOVE all the rest of them as well. The Kosmos is the one I am looking to clone. They only put a few in the anniversary twelve packs/ and one in the sixers. It is hoppy but not too much. Ran out of HB (well I got about ten bottles left, of Pumkin Wheat) and wanted to go get something to help me sand and paint my outside refrigerator. I sure aint going to buy 6 twelve packs so that I can drink a few of the Kosmos' even though I drink all Shiner brand.

And yes I agree, Black is the bomb....just in the mood for Hops today. Hobgoblin too much for sanding and painting, and far from the house when there is work to do.

Last note:
It is not the perfect brewery (Sam Adams is definitely better IMHO, plus I get non twist bottles) but I still buy the product, I like a change every now and then. Smoke house has very small hint of smoke to it as I recall, that much I remember. I also remember drinking a few of them, so I must have liked them. Was several months ago.

Emphasis on drank, sober since August 28 2011