Where are you staying in Boulder?
The hill is a waste of time, except for the Sink, they have a decent selection.
For Pearl St. area:
- Mountain Sun (take is easy, the beers kill you the next day, they are great but serve them all very very green), South of the Border Burger or the Pollo Asada Burrito are the way to go, note, they only take cash/checks
- Old Chicago's has a great selection of local beers
- The Lazy Dog has a decent selection of locals
- BJ's pizza occassionally has a Russian River beer, have had Pliny on tap there, the beers they make are not great
- Haven't been to the Draft House yet, it is just Redfish revamped, I have never liked their beers very much
- Walnut Brewery (Rock Bottom with a different name, same stuff) owns Boulder Beer, so many of the beers at the Walnut Brewery are Boulder Beer beers (singletrack, buffalo gold, etc), many are just Rock Bottom beer rebranded...the food is good though and the beer is ok
-If you want to spend some coin, the Kitchen Upstairs is a great restaurant with an amazing (and expensive) beer selection
Most of the bars on Pearl will have local brews on tap though.
If you can figure out the bus system, Avery Tap Room is the place to go, rent a bike if you have to. Boulder Beer is ok, its about 50 yards from my cubicle, so I am a little over it, the food sucks. You can probably get to Twisted Pine Brewery pretty easily takign one bus from Pearl St., they have some good stuff as well.