When you put this together did you boil the blueberries? Usually high temps are required to set the pectin in the fruit. If you just mushed them or froze them and added to the carboy you would not likely have a haze from pectin.
Here is what I would try:
1. Get your hands on both pectic enzyme and Sparkaloid.
(I didn't think I would ever need a clarifying agent before I tried to make a Meadofoam honey mead. The stuff sat and sat, I put it in the fridge, took it out of the fridge, added irish moss, put it back in the fridge, nothing would clear it at all. This went on for 7 months after initial fermentation was done. I finally added some Sparkaloid and bam, it cleared fully in two weeks, you can read the paper through it now.)
2. Rack the mead off of the blueberries, if not already racked off of them.
3. Boil some water and add the Sparkaloid, about 1 Tbsp for 5-6 gallons
4. You need to then take the mix off the heat and add in the pectic enzyme, stir that in and then all that mix goes into the mead HOT, you will not get it to work cool, it will set up to a syrup and won't work to clear the mead.
This process should cover both problems and get that mead clear. You can put it back in the fridge or leave it out at room temp, mine cleared at room temps but you may get it to work faster in the fridge.