Allergic to grilled cheese sandwiches - Page 11 - Home Brew Forums
Register Now For Free!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Drunken Ramblings and Mindless Mumbling > Allergic to grilled cheese sandwiches

Old 01-26-2010, 04:44 AM   #101
friarjohn
Recipes 

Aug 2008
Peoria
Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

wifes jaw is broke and wired shut!

Old 01-26-2010, 05:56 PM   #102
mmb
"I just got a new pet toaster!"
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Feb 2008
WBMI
Liked 4233 Times on 3936 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by dataz722 View Post
That sounds like it could have been painful on your part. That sandwich could have bitten back.
Hit a deer is more ran the F*&* over Bambi...

32" Swampers with a 4" body lift on a CK1500.

Old 01-26-2010, 06:52 PM   #103
chainsawbrewing

Recipes 

Feb 2007
Indianapolis,IN
Liked 41 Times on 32 Posts

i feel terrible for guys who's wives won't make them grilled cheese. like seriously, guys that only get them on birthdays and anniversarys even, WOW. i couldn't imagine that. i probably get around 3 a week, and i've been married for 12 years. i actually know a guy who is in his 50's, and very "churchy", and his wife had never even heard of the concept. wow. poor dude had NEVER had a grilled cheese sandwich. i can't even imagine. i would probably seriously just get divorced.

my bar build

Old 01-26-2010, 06:56 PM   #104
GilaMinumBeer
Half-fast Prattlarian

Recipes 

Jan 2008
Liked 7672 Times on 6268 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by chainsawbrewing View Post
i feel terrible for guys who's wives won't make them grilled cheese. like seriously, guys that only get them on birthdays and anniversarys even, WOW. i couldn't imagine that. i probably get around 3 a week, and i've been married for 12 years. i actually know a guy who is in his 50's, and very "churchy", and his wife had never even heard of the concept. wow. poor dude had NEVER had a grilled cheese sandwich. i can't even imagine. i would probably seriously just get divorced.
If a woman has never heard of the concept of Grilled Cheese then the man has never made her a Tuna taco.

Old 01-26-2010, 07:02 PM   #105
springer

Recipes 

Feb 2008
Wappingers falls NY
Liked 25 Times on 23 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by chainsawbrewing View Post
makes me wonder if he has had any taco .... you need to cook once in a while also for SWMBO

Old 01-26-2010, 07:04 PM   #106
GilaMinumBeer
Half-fast Prattlarian

Recipes 

Jan 2008
Liked 7672 Times on 6268 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by springer View Post
makes me wonder if he has had any taco .... you need to cook once in a while also for SWMBO
I find that more frequent cooking for her results in more frequent cooking for me. Just don't suggest a dinner party, then she won't cook at all.

Old 01-26-2010, 07:10 PM   #107
Grimster

Recipes 

Dec 2009
North Alabama
Liked 19 Times on 16 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by GilaMinumBeer View Post
If a woman has never heard of the concept of Grilled Cheese then the man has never made her a Tuna taco.
Maybe that was the original guy's problem, he didn't know how to make a fish taco and his woman was merely withholding the grilled cheese in retaliation.

I prefer to make my fish taco while the grilled cheese is being made

Old 01-26-2010, 07:22 PM   #108
jmulligan

Recipes 

Sep 2007
Odenton, MD
Liked 9 Times on 7 Posts

I wasn't a huge fan of making grilled cheese sandwiches when HWMO and I first got together, but that was mostly because I was an inexperienced cook. After I watched and read a few cooking tutorials*, I am confident and love making grilled cheese.

*I do not endorse giving your GCS-shy SWMBO cookbooks or videos, as it might result in her being insulted and never cooking again.

Old 01-26-2010, 07:26 PM   #109
shecky
HBT_MODERATOR.png

Recipes 

May 2008
Watertown, CT
Liked 3756 Times on 3587 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmulligan View Post
I wasn't a huge fan of making grilled cheese sandwiches when HWMO and I first got together, but that was mostly because I was an inexperienced cook. After I watched and read a few cooking tutorials*, I am confident and love making grilled cheese.

*I do not endorse giving your GCS-shy SWMBO cookbooks or videos, as it might result in her being insulted and never cooking again.
Send some of those tutorials to my wife. I'm past the point where I care if she's insulted. Need more grilled cheese.

Old 01-26-2010, 07:29 PM   #110
chainsawbrewing

Recipes 

Feb 2007
Indianapolis,IN
Liked 41 Times on 32 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by shecky View Post
Send some of those tutorials to my wife. I'm past the point where I care if she's insulted. Need more grilled cheese.
check out "how to tickle his pickle" it's a good one. i got it for my wife as a valentines day present around 5 years ago. she was a good cook, the book made her better.

my bar build