Ss Brewtech’s Biggest Baddest Holiday Giveaway Ever!

Home Brew Forums > Wine, Mead, Cider, Sake & Soda > Cider Forum > My Thoughts While Brewing Graff
Old 08-07-2009, 05:48 PM   #51
Brandon O
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Liked 39 Times on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by TrendyGuy View Post
Last night was my first attempt at making Graff, as well as my first time doing any type of boiling for brewing. I was following the directions exactly until I mistakenly put the full 1oz bag of Saaz hops into the pot. As soon as the last hop hit the pot I knew I just screwed up big time. I went ahead though and followed through with it and put it in my carboy and pitched the yeast. As of this morning it has already started bubbling along.

I was wondering if anyone can give me some warning how this is going to taste after 2 weeks fermenting and 3 weeks bottling? Would it help to let it sit in the bottles for a longer period of time?
it will be fine. don't worry about it, you will get the idea really well of what the hops add to the flavor profile.