Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Label Display & Discussion > Wedding Witbier

Old 06-03-2009, 12:38 AM   #1
lithy
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Default Wedding Witbier

Just finished this one up today. Will most likely be the only beer that I label four cases of in the rest of my life.

The official seal generator still has the basic templates up, so if you are handy enough with Photoshop, using those as a base is a pretty easy start to a label.

Old 06-03-2009, 04:35 PM   #2
EdK
Recipes 

Nice. Is the color red significant in any way? Considering the Claddagh, I could see using green and gold. Or on the other side of things, find out what colors they are using for their wedding (bridesmaid dress color) and perhaps incorporate that.

Red and black don't exactly say wedding to me - unless of course they are their colors.

Old 06-03-2009, 06:09 PM   #3
lithy
Recipes 

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdK View Post
Nice. Is the color red significant in any way? Considering the Claddagh, I could see using green and gold. Or on the other side of things, find out what colors they are using for their wedding (bridesmaid dress color) and perhaps incorporate that.

Red and black don't exactly say wedding to me - unless of course they are their colors.
Yeah its actually for my wedding and the red is roughly the colors of the bridesmaids dresses and accent on the bride's dress and black ribbon is used in their jewelry.

Old 06-03-2009, 06:28 PM   #4
EdK
Recipes 

Quote:
Originally Posted by lithy View Post
Yeah its actually for my wedding and the red is roughly the colors of the bridesmaids dresses and accent on the bride's dress and black ribbon is used in their jewelry.
Well than, congrats! Looks good to go!