Best drinking songs... - Page 14 - Home Brew Forums
Register Now For Free!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Drunken Ramblings and Mindless Mumbling > Best drinking songs...

Old 11-16-2007, 02:45 AM   #131
Neomich
Recipes 

Sep 2007
Fort Worth (soon)

Quote:
Originally Posted by spazus_maximus
Yes your weird....Not to mention your horrible taste in music...lol! Just joshin ya! To each his own & all that jazz....Perhaps you should somke herb....Many times this helps the audio impaired...

Haha, LOL, I've never claimed to have any kind of musical taste at all when it comes to listening. I prefer fast-paced adrenaline pumping kind of music. The only times I really listen to music is on the way to/from the gym and my martial arts classes.

Now oddly enough, I really enjoy some good clasical and jazz but not when drinkin. When I'm drinkin, I like the blood pumping.

I can't smoke, I just can't 'force' myself to choke down that kind of stuff. Thankfully, I can drink!

-Frank Zappa

Old 11-16-2007, 02:50 AM   #132
spazus_maximus
Recipes 

Nov 2007
Da bar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neomich
Haha, LOL, I've never claimed to have any kind of musical taste at all when it comes to listening. I prefer fast-paced adrenaline pumping kind of music. The only times I really listen to music is on the way to/from the gym and my martial arts classes.

Now oddly enough, I really enjoy some good clasical and jazz but not when drinkin. When I'm drinkin, I like the blood pumping.
Nothin wrong with that brother......(secretly) I will crank up Mdonna to get my groove on....shhhh dont tell nobody....but i know all the "Borderline" lyrics by heart....lol....

No... im the same way I have my taste in music(i am a musician) but theres times i just wanna have a good time & rock out ya know?...sometimes i think that all those cats that take their music too serious just arent havin a good time...Ya know??

Spazus Maximus

Old 11-16-2007, 02:55 AM   #133
Neomich
Recipes 

Sep 2007
Fort Worth (soon)

Quote:
Originally Posted by spazus_maximus
sometimes i think that all those cats that take their music too serious just arent havin a good time...Ya know??
The same can be said with just about anything. You take it too seriously and it's no longer enjoyable.

I heard this once someplace, "Don't take life too seriously, you'll never make it out alive".

-Frank Zappa

Old 11-16-2007, 03:00 AM   #134
spazus_maximus
Recipes 

Nov 2007
Da bar

Quote:
The same can be said with just about anything. You take it too seriously and it's no longer enjoyable.

I heard this once someplace, "Don't take life too seriously, you'll never make it out alive".

That reminds me of my 3 life-long rules to live ny:

1: Work like ya dont need the money.
2:Love like ya never been hurt.
3: (Most important!) DANCE LIKE NOBODY IS WATCHIN!!!!!

This forum repeated my post....WTF??

Spazus Maximus

Old 11-16-2007, 03:01 AM   #135
spazus_maximus
Recipes 

Nov 2007
Da bar

Quote:

That reminds me of my life-long rules to live ny:

1: Work like ya dont need the money.
2:Love like ya never been hurt.
3: (Most important!) DANCE LIKE NOBODY IS WATCHIN!!!!!

Spazus Maximus