Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Label Display & Discussion > New Brewery....need help with logo.

Old 05-28-2009, 04:05 PM   #1
sean102385
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Default New Brewery....need help with logo.

I've decided to name my Brewery "Strawhouse Brewery Co."

it is the name of the street i live on but it is really all i could come up with that could have a semi decent logo.

My idea for a logo would be to have an image of a "strawhouse" being blown over by a wolf. For a little play on the three little pigs.

my problem is i am no good at graphic design so i was wondering if any of the good and wonderful people here could help me in the logo department. I am looking for just a brewery logo not one that is specific to one beer.

There could be a sixer in it for you guys.

Old 05-28-2009, 05:29 PM   #2
cercueil
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts
Likes Given: 7

Sounds cool..Are you any good at drawing? I would sketch something up from some pics from the 3 little pigs found online. Then scan it in (office max..or if you have a scanner great). Then you can play with the design using photoshop or any other graphics manipulating software. I would maybe give the wolf a nice beer in his hand while he's blowing the house down..lol..Or maybe the pigs can be sticking out of the house with beers in their hands as well.

Up Next
Oaked IPA?