Talk about jumping in with both feet -
* First all grain was yesterday, (Bee Cave Pale Ale)
* Picking up a GE 14.8 CF from Craigslist tonight for $120.
* 4 corny kegs being delivered tomorrow.
* Kegconnection basic kit delivery set for early next week
* Johnson controls thermostat next week
* Bottom of dual zone wine fridge already dialed in for fermenting at 65 deg
I tasted my first extract brew last night after less than 2 weeks in the bottle abd couldn't believe how good it was..definitely young and a bit thin on body but it was awesome.
Honey Weizen in secondary
Edworts Bee Cave Haus Pale Ale bubbling away.
I love this hobby and should be set up really nicely for the summer
Thanks to everyone here for all the outstanding advise..my learning curve is pretty steep right now.