F My Life - Home Brew Forums

Register Now!
Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Drunken Ramblings and Mindless Mumbling > F My Life

Old 05-21-2009, 06:44 PM   #1
GilaMinumBeer
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Jan 2008
Liked 7392 Times on 6073 Posts

In similar spirit of "Text from last night".

FMyLife - FML : Your everyday life stories.

Old 05-21-2009, 07:06 PM   #2
hammacks
Recipes 

Jun 2008
Liked 4 Times on 3 Posts

Some good ones...

Quote:
Today, after a few drinks my dad decided to tell me the story of how I was born. He wanted a baby girl after my brother, and mum didn't want any more children. So he tricked her by giving her the wrong pill. That should explain a lot. FML
Quote:
Today, I was training for a sales associate job at a local department store (sitting in front of a computer watching videos about the rules). Six and a half hours into the eight hour long training period, the manager comes up and tells me I put the wrong CD in. FML
Quote:
Today, I was watching TV with a cup of coffee. My mum asked if I wanted a mars bar. I said that would be great and she proceeded to throw one at me, catching me off guard. The mars bar went straight into my coffee, spilling it over my bare legs. I now have a scald mark on my penis. FML
only for the last line.

Quote:
Today, after the church service was over, my two year old granddaughter started to sing into the microphone. She said, "Here Nana, you sing". I picked up the microphone and proceeded to sing " Jesus Loves Me". She took the microphone back and said, "No he doesn't." FML
Quote:
Today, we were visiting my great-grandma, who has Alzheimer’s. We spent most of the day with her and she didn't know who we all were. Time came for us to leave so when I gave her a hug good-bye, she whispered into my ear, "You're my type." FML
Hot

Old 05-21-2009, 07:08 PM   #3
Gremlyn
Recipes 

Mar 2009
San Diego, CA
Liked 29 Times on 19 Posts

Quote:
Today, I was sitting at my college campus, there were good looking girls all around me and I was trying to catch their eye and smile, letting them know I'm available. A butterfly flew by me and I screamed.
Great site.

Old 05-21-2009, 07:10 PM   #4
johnnyc
Recipes 

Jan 2009
North Atlanta, GA
Liked 9 Times on 7 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by GilaMinumBeer View Post
In similar spirit of "Text from last night".

FMyLife - FML : Your everyday life stories.
That's great, I've been switching between the two all day, haven't got a damn thing done today.

"Today, my 6 year old daughter walked in on my husband and I having sex. Now she won't stop 'pretending to be daddy' against items of furniture. We have guests coming round in three hours. FML"

Fermenting: Yooper's Oktoberfest

Old 05-21-2009, 07:18 PM   #5
Gremlyn
Recipes 

Mar 2009
San Diego, CA

Quote:
Today, after a long night of partying, I was hanging out with this girl I really like. I was feeling really hungover, so we were just sitting at the park. Randomly, she confessed to me that she's liked me since the day she met me. Out of excitement and hungoverness, I threw up on her shoes. FML
Quote:
Today, while I was waitressing, I bent down to pick up a menu and accidentally farted, really loud, at my table. FML
Quote:
Today, my dog started to hump my leg. He always does this and I heard that humping in the dog world meant dominance. Well, I decided to instill my dominance and I dry humped him back. As I was doing this I said "How do you like that!" and then my mom walked in. FML
asdfghjkl;'

Old 05-21-2009, 07:24 PM   #6
enderwig

Recipes 

Nov 2007
Dickinson Texas
Liked 8 Times on 8 Posts

Quote:
Today, my mom : "You and your dad like all the same foods right? Try this for me", she then proceeds to give me a strawberry flavored jelly. I say that it tastes good and ask what she gave me. "It's my new nipple cream, I want to surprise your dad tonight." FML
Quote:
Today, I bit my boyfriend's neck. I felt something squirt into my mouth. Turns out I had just popped a pimple on his neck. Into my mouth. FML

Old 05-21-2009, 07:27 PM   #7
Gremlyn
Recipes 

Mar 2009
San Diego, CA

Quote:
Today, I had a very intense sexual dream that made me come and left me panting when I woke up. It was the best orgasm I'd ever had. The trouble was, it wasn't about a hot girl, or anything sexy. It was about bacon. FML
Quote:
Today, I was having sex with my girlfriend. I really get off on hearing her say my name so I was imagining her doing so more often than she actually was. I then proceeded to call out my own name by accident. FML
ilikepiesalot

Old 05-21-2009, 07:31 PM   #8
shecky
HBT_MODERATOR.png

Recipes 

May 2008
Watertown, CT
Liked 3740 Times on 3580 Posts

Today, I like my life a whole lot more.

Old 05-21-2009, 07:35 PM   #9
avaserfi
Recipes 

Nov 2008
College Station, TX

Quote:
Today, is the day my husband was supposed to come home from a six month tour at sea. I heard the door bell ring. I sprinted to the door expecting to hold my honey bear, instead two uniformed sailors with a folded flag greeted me. I burst into tears. My husband walked up behind me. He laughed. FML
Certainly has a sense of humor - and some more trauma:

Quote:
Today, my dad got really drunk. When I was about to go to bed, he was just coming out of the bathroom, he was fully naked, I immediately turned away and said "Okay Dad, time for bed". Thinking that I was my mum, he replied with "That's right bitch, I'm your daddy, I'll show you in bed". FML

Old 05-21-2009, 07:58 PM   #10
RC0032
Recipes 

Aug 2008
Chicago
Liked 16 Times on 13 Posts

Quote:
Today, I had a very intense sexual dream that made me come and left me panting when I woke up. It was the best orgasm I'd ever had. The trouble was, it wasn't about a hot girl, or anything sexy. It was about bacon. FML
Who was it?