Totally Radical

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

danorocks17

Reaction score
I'm thinking about buying Radical Brewing. I've read review on amazon and everyone says it's an awesome book, but I thought I would ask the best (you guys and gals) about it. I haven't been able to thumb through a copy and I'm interested in finding some recipe ideas and inspirations. Anybody have this book and recommend it/ not recommend it? I was also thinking about getting Sam C.'s book Extreme Brewing at the same time *free shipping if I order both*.

p.s. just got back from seeing Angels and Demons in the theater. Do yourself a favor and not watch it.

I own both Extreme Brewing and Radical Brewing. I think they are both good books and worth the $. I reference both of them often along with Designing great beers, Brew like a Monk, and more recently, Wild Brews.

I highly recommend Radical Brewing. I have the book and I have partied with Randy at one of our group brew events. He's one of the most creative and knowledgeable I have ever met, and a good guy too. I found some of his more technical information very useful. Buy it!

Thanks *running to get debit card!*

I thought about getting Designing Great Beers as well, so right now I'm definitely getting Radical Brewing, but i'm torn between extreme brewing and designing great beers

Latest posts

Back