Well, spent most of the day brewing up 2 batches. Got off to a slow start, because when I went to step outside my basement first thing this morning, I was greeted by a copperhead only inches from my sandaled foot. Had to dispatch said copperhead, then resume plans to brew.
1st batch was a 6 gal batch in the new Cooper's fermenter. Just a Coopers Lager (style) kit. Followed the recipe, 'cept I boiled for awhile, about 20 minutes.
2nd was a Northern Nut Brown Ale recipe kit. Steeped the grains, boiled for an hour and it's now in the Ale Pail. Sooo, got 11 gals workin' now. Will bottle in 3 weeks.
BTW, this was the first brew session that I've ever done without using bleach as a sanitizer. All I got to say is, B-T-F Iodophor RAWKS!