Originally Posted by Schlenkerla
I have a few questions for you guys with Fridge Kegerators.
- How many of you have the faucets mounted in the door or on the side of your fridge?
- If so, why did you decide the door or side panel?
- Did you buy shanks with nipples or the type that need tail-pieces?
- How did you punch the hole in the door? (What tools are needed?)
- Where did you put your gas bottle? (Inside or outside)
- Would you do something different? (Mistakes to avoid if you had to do it again.)
Thanks for your feedback!!
1 Me Do Front!
2. Accessibility for me.
4. Smith & Wesson .45ACP - no just kidding, a hole saw.
6. Yes. I have a freezer(top)/fridge bottom. Make sure that the position is low enough that your tap handles don't get tripped when SWMBO gets something out of the freezer.