Greetings From MD

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buck2001

Reaction score
Hi, long time lurker, first time poster. Have been brewing for about a year. Mostly extract, some all grain. Brewed a brown ale with my club over the weekend.

Awesome! I was there on Saturday as well!

Wasn't a lot of people there that day...I didn't stay long. I'm wondering how much wort Tom had to take home since I don't think there were as many fermenters there as available gallons from the kettle.

Check out our HBT brewday thread in the gatherings forum -- We're meeting at my place in Joppa on 5/16 to brew with our online HBT "club."

I guess there were 5 fermenters left over, i was going to get another one but i don't have the room for any more beer.

Wow. The amount of people that were there when I left (around 4:30) - seemed like there'd be plenty of leftover brew.

Hell, maybe you and I spoke. I was the fat guy in the ironbirds hat. :) I had to add the "in the ironbirds hat" as there were a few of us with beer bellies.

We may have spoke, i was wearing a bud light hat and a dogfish head shirt, i was staying close to the brew to figure out what was going on.

I was drinking and socializing over near the kegs. I don't think I went over to the brew for more than a minute or two. :)

Kevin,
I went to a Libation Assoc meeting once before, and honestly - that club kinda turned me off quite a bit. No offense, as it probably wasn't you that I spoke to.

Back