Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > General Chit Chat > Freeeeeedddooooommmmmmm!!!

Old 04-23-2009, 05:48 PM   #11
caver95
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts
Likes Given: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homercidal View Post
You know the wait staff are all man whores, don't you?
its not just the guys... I am a diving instructor. I went for an interview and the lady was not too much interested in my diving quals, but wether or not I was comfortible dancing in my underwear. The staff have rooms they share, if your roomate has someone (guest) in the room with them and you have a guest with you there is an alternate room to go to. The staff have HIV test every few months and are provided condoms. If I were a single man that did not care about making any money I would put everything I had in trojan condom stock and go to work for Club Med. On that note if you a single guy and you go to club meb you will most likely get your monies worth. I did not go to work for them, I was a manwhore at the time but I needed a lot more money to put my mangina to work. Sorry for hijacking yout tread.
So what kind of beer are you planing on brewing?

Old 04-23-2009, 08:02 PM   #12
Reverend JC
2500 gallons year to date
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

No big deal. They are actually staying in a rented condo thing with no wait staff or anything. I guess no worries about swinging meat there.

Not sure what kind of beer to brew. Perhaps a Kolsch.

http://www.modernmonks.com

Old 04-23-2009, 08:07 PM   #13
Boerderij_Kabouter

Recipes 

Liked 135 Times on 110 Posts
Likes Given: 11

I would work on a personal project, like upgrading some brewery stuff or doing a complete brewery cleanout. Bleach out the room and get everything super organized. That's what I would do.