How many could you fight at once? - Page 2 - Home Brew Forums

Register Now!
Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Drunken Ramblings and Mindless Mumbling > How many could you fight at once?

Old 04-23-2009, 02:34 AM   #11
Laughing_Gnome_Invisible

Recipes 

Jan 2008
Liked 697 Times on 513 Posts

The number I could handle would greatly increase if I were wearing a gas mask. If that were the case i could just release my canister of nerve gas on them. Five year old kids suck at fist fights when their lungs are trying to escape through their rectums.

Old 04-23-2009, 02:35 AM   #12
Anderz
Recipes 

Dec 2008
Edmonton

You forgot about the bitting and groin high punches.

Old 04-23-2009, 02:48 AM   #13
Baja_Brewer

Recipes 

Jun 2008
Rhode Island
Liked 133 Times on 103 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by BierMuncher View Post
That should inject just enough hesitance that you should be able to mop them up.
Yes, but mop up how many? 20? 40? 100? I'm trying to get a quantity here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anderz View Post
You forgot about the bitting and groin high punches.
Finally someone on my side!

Hows this, would your chances increase to a certain point? I think that if there were.... 20, I may be in trouble, but I could maybe take on 40 a little bit better because only so many can get at you at once and you wouldnt get to over tired

Old 04-23-2009, 02:53 AM   #14
Revvy
Post Hoc Ergo Propter Hoc
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Dec 2007
"Detroitish" Michigan
Liked 3184 Times on 1883 Posts

When I was 18 or so, my big sister (18 yrs older than me) who did sorta a day care out of her house, had to take her own son to the ER...so she asked me to come over and sit for the 4-6 5 year olds that she took care of....

Let's just say, that I ended up joining my nephew in the ER that day....you all may think you can handle huge numbers of rug rats, but it only takes one to get on their hands and knees behind you while another tries to be a football player and dive for you knee....

Just remember to duck and roll, if you don't wanna end up in an arm cast.

It doesn't take many pint size nasties to do you in...I don't care who you may think you are. The saying "the bigger you are the harder you fall" wasn't coined by pikers dontja know.

Revvy's one of the cool reverends. He has a Harley and a t-shirt that says on the back "If you can read this, the bitch was Raptured. - Madman

I gotta tell ya, just between us girls, that Revvy is HOT. Very tall, gorgeous grey hair and a terrific smile. He's very good looking in person, with a charismatic personality... he drives like a ****ing maniac! - YooperBrew

Old 04-23-2009, 03:07 AM   #15
bluehouse

Recipes 

Jan 2009
Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

All of your stories are based on the fact that you would be no holds barred against the 5 year olds. Revvy's is based on real life, yopu would not REALLY no holds barred against 5 year olds. I used to be a girl scout leader, I would regularly take 13 little girls with me to events. Grown men would see us coming and run in terror.

Old 04-23-2009, 03:09 AM   #16
aekdbbop

Recipes 

Sep 2006
Nashville, TN
Liked 8 Times on 7 Posts

Why dont you just find out for your self..

How Many Five Year Olds Could You Take in a Fight?

"You could take on 23 five year old kids in a fight."

Old 04-23-2009, 03:11 AM   #17
tireater
Recipes 

Feb 2009
Santa Barbara

I did up 10 Turks with big knives....How many 5 yr olds is that...?

Old 04-23-2009, 03:57 AM   #18
Baja_Brewer

Recipes 

Jun 2008
Rhode Island
Liked 133 Times on 103 Posts

I got 23 as well... I'm going to go check to make sure its not an anomaly.

As far as what Revvy says, I can actually admit that I forgot about them getting on their hands and knees to knock me over. But really if I'm fighting that many of them I would be trying to check all sides. Then again kids are quick little buggers

Sure, the bigger are the harder you fall, but thats why we're exploring looking for limiting factors! If you're planning on fighting them, and they're fighting you...this opens new worlds!

Edit: A shorter fatter version of me with no fighting experience could take on an extra 2 kids, bringing the total to 25. I, however, could take on 35 Ninety year olds....

Old 04-23-2009, 04:03 AM   #19
llazy_llama

Recipes 

Jan 2009
Rapid City, South Dakota
Liked 90 Times on 28 Posts

Couldn't get the image to link properly, but according to that survey, I'm good for 36 five year olds.

As soon as I get my lightsabers perfected though, that number is going to increase at least tenfold.

Old 04-23-2009, 04:22 AM   #20
Denny's Evil Concoctions
Grande Megalomaniac
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Oct 2005
West Kelowna BC, Canada
Liked 67 Times on 53 Posts

Biggest worries are, biting, tripping and punches to the balls. My balls, not there's. Oh and the hair pulling.

ALso, if they are willing to rush a grown man, I'd have to wonder what drugs they are on. A dozen 5 year old on ADD meds? Crack kids? They found grounds keeper Freds meth hut?

I'd knock the lightest one out and turn him into a human boy hammer. Might have to replace with another one if the little ****er started getting mushy.

http://www.homebrewtalk.com/f39/denn...9/#post1766281

http://groups.homebrewtalk.com/Tapro...ook_Repository