Show us your SWMBO... - Page 188 - Home Brew Forums
Register Now For Free!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Drunken Ramblings and Mindless Mumbling > Show us your SWMBO...

Old 01-11-2013, 09:28 PM   #1871
TyTanium
Recipes 

Nov 2011
Liked 556 Times on 391 Posts

Red Leader: "Cut the chatter, Red Two"

Old 01-12-2013, 03:35 AM   #1872
Antler
Recipes 

Mar 2011
Carbonear, Nl
Liked 19 Times on 17 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orthobrewsky
What is it about all of us ordinary-looking, beer-guzzling bozos that attracts so many hot babes? I don't know, but there must be something. I wonder if some folks in the psychology or sociology departments here would like to do a study.

Maybe it's somehow biological--I know some guys in that area who like to publish studies. My wife made it clear, very early in our dating relationship, that the smell of beer on me really turned her on. Has anyone else experienced this phenomenon?
My old lady says that too! A real turn on to smell beer off me.

Old 01-12-2013, 04:14 AM   #1873
Airborneguy
Adjunct of the Law
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Sep 2009
Isle of Staten
Liked 855 Times on 626 Posts

I love my wife and consider her hot, but I don't think I married up. Just being honest. My ex was a legit bikini model, but bat**** crazy. I learned my lesson the second time around.

Old 01-12-2013, 04:20 AM   #1874
sfrisby
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Jan 2011
Atlanta, GA
Liked 276 Times on 183 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Airborneguy
I love my wife and consider her hot, but I don't think I married up. Just being honest. My ex was a legit bikini model, but bat**** crazy. I learned my lesson the second time around.
You know what they say, for every hot chick, there's a guy whose tired of putting up with her crap.

People Like This 
Old 01-12-2013, 05:21 AM   #1875
bottlebomber

Recipes 

Apr 2011
Ukiah, CA
Liked 2737 Times on 2112 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Airborneguy
That's only because you consider yourself so fly

Airborneguy Likes This 
Old 01-12-2013, 05:33 AM   #1876
JohnnyO

Recipes 

Dec 2008
Hamden, CT
Liked 917 Times on 857 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by bottlebomber View Post

that's only because you consider yourself so fly

Click image for larger version

Name:	tumblr_lo9d36GtVc1qkwyd1.jpeg
Views:	1088
Size:	6.3 KB
ID:	93807

People Like This 
Old 01-12-2013, 05:45 AM   #1877
snaps10
Recipes 

Nov 2011
Visalia, CA
Liked 173 Times on 119 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by 45_70sharps

Some wives like to ride horses, play on the internet and ignore their home / family responsibilities, sleep around.

Mine was a POS, she's gone so I did good! ( in the end )
Crazy, if I didn't know any better I'd say we had the same ex wife. Mine got addicted to World of Warcraft. Stayed up all hours of the day and night playing it. Met a guy from it and left me for him. Good riddance!
If not for all that I wouldn't have met the most amazing an beautiful woman I now call my wife. Still can't believe she agreed to go on a date with me after I stalked her on Facebook to ask her out and was a single father of two with a crazy ex wife. She has become the mother my kids never had and the wife I always knew existed. (And I'm not just saying that because I'm fairly certain she lurks here, she loves our brew dates)

Old 01-12-2013, 05:46 AM   #1878
Lushife
Recipes 

Jul 2011
Red Bank, NJ
Liked 84 Times on 64 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by snaps10

Crazy, if I didn't know any better I'd say we had the same ex wife. Mine got addicted to World of Warcraft. Stayed up all hours of the day and night playing it. Met a guy from it and left me for him. Good riddance!
I not for all that I wouldn't have met the most amazing an beautiful woman I now call my wife. Still can't believe she agreed to go on a date with me after I stalked her on Facebook to ask her out and was a single father of two with a crazy ex wife. She has become the mother my kids never had and the wife I always knew existed. (And I'm not just saying that because I'm fairly certain she lurks here, she loves our brew dates)
This story gives me hope

robertfraser Likes This 
Old 01-12-2013, 06:06 AM   #1879
snaps10
Recipes 

Nov 2011
Visalia, CA
Liked 173 Times on 119 Posts

Back to the pics. One more to get this back on track.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image-1591493854.jpg
Views:	1157
Size:	279.5 KB
ID:	93810

sweetcell Likes This 
Old 01-12-2013, 06:14 AM   #1880
45_70sharps

Recipes 

Sep 2012
Raymond, Washington
Liked 172 Times on 141 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by snaps10 View Post

If not for all that I wouldn't have met the most amazing an beautiful woman I now call my wife. Still can't believe she agreed to go on a date with me after I stalked her on Facebook to ask her out and was a single father of two with a crazy ex wife. She has become the mother my kids never had and the wife I always knew existed. (And I'm not just saying that because I'm fairly certain she lurks here, she loves our brew dates)
Someday maybe I'll get there!

So far I can't imagine having time between work and my daughter, or getting to a point where my crazy ex wasn't causing so much trouble that I don't want to involve anyone else in my crazy life.

Happy to hear things are good for you.
Someday things will be a lot better in my world.

On tap
Black Butte clone

In secondary
Pumpkin ale

In primary
Honey wit

Up next.. Firestone Union Jack clone