For an ice bath I find it works best to:
---Near end of boil
1. Seal sink
2. Fill with 3 inches or so of cold water
----Wait for your boil to finish
3. Move pot to sink, put on lid
4. Dump in 16 lb bag of ice (or whatever you're using)
5. Top off sink with water. If possible, have the pot floating slightly (increases surface area for heat transfer).
6. Once water is off and faucet turned aside, remove lid and stir pot gently until cool.
If you put the ice in before the pot, it's sometimes tricky to get the pot into the sink.
On deck: Little Bo Pils, Bretta Off Dead (Brett pale)
Secondary: Oude Bruin, Red Sky at Morning (Sour brown ale)
On tap: Saison Duphunk (sour), Amarillo Slim (IPA), Earl White (ginger/bergamot wit)
Bottled: Number 8 (Belgian Strong Dark Ale), Eternale (Barleywine), Ancho Villa (Ancho/pasilla/chocolate/cinnamon RIS), Oak smoked porter (1/2 maple bourbon oaked, 1/2 apple brandy oaked)