Did two batches this weekend with grain I had double crushed. Did single infusion for 60mins and followed with the Batch Sparge technique using a mashout. Collected, measured, and then split what I needed into two more batches, stirred good for a few mins then drained. Example: Collected 3.5gal from mash w/mashout, then 1.75gal and another 1.75.
On the first batch everything went very nice got an efficiency into the pot of about 79%. The second batch I had a problem with dough balls but got them chewed up good. On the first runnings I didn't get a stuck sparge but it slowed to a trickle. Second and third runnings came through good. Got an efficiency of 80%.
Worked out real nice but I didn't dilute the wort so I will have a couple bigger beers in a about 5 weeks.