Coldbreak Brewing HERMS Giveaway!

HomeBrewSupply AMCYL Brew Kettle Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > General Chit Chat > Shecky is in Detroit thsi weekend...come out Friday and get him druk

Old 04-02-2009, 10:55 PM   #1
Revvy
Post Hoc Ergo Propter Hoc
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 2874 Times on 1699 Posts
Likes Given: 3511

Default Shecky is in Detroit thsi weekend...come out Friday and get him druk

Yes, due to the fact that Uconn is about to be fed to the lions...er I mean MSU, in the final four, our own Shecky is in the D.

It looks like Friday is the best night to get together.

I haven't firmed it up with him yet (I keep falling asleep in my office.) I was thinking just staying in the downtown core ...Detroit Brewing company, and maybe taking him to lafayette coney island to experience that place.

The problem is, that the last time he and I talked about it, he wasn't going to be free til 8ish...which is actually a problem for me, since it's too far for me to go home and come back after work.

Depending on traffic it take me between 1 hour to 1.5 to get home, so it is stupid for me to drive home and drive back in.

I was thinking who ever can meet Downtown around 5 or 5:30 ish hook up, could hook up with me for a couple hours...we coul either make the rounds of the outdorr stages and stuff, or just grab a table at the Detroit city brewing company. and camp out.

Then I would have Shecky call me, and I'd either run up to the Rencen to get him, or just have him take the people mover to the closest stop to where we are and I would walk over to get him.

That way I'm not stuck sitting in my office til he calls, and I'm not wandering around all by my lonesome...(Yeah I'm pathetic)

SO let me know...if any of you guys/gals are interested, and can hook up with me between 5 and 6 PM me and I'll give you my phone number so we can firm it up...

I know it's short notice, but I've been too busy and tired breaking the record to be able to do this earlier....

But hey it's a chance to get shecksier by being in his presence...that should be worth something....

Oh you die hard sparky fans, should definitely wear your green....to drive him crazy!!!

Revvy's one of the cool reverends. He has a Harley and a t-shirt that says on the back "If you can read this, the bitch was Raptured. - Madman

I gotta tell ya, just between us girls, that Revvy is HOT. Very tall, gorgeous grey hair and a terrific smile. He's very good looking in person, with a charismatic personality... he drives like a ****ing maniac! - YooperBrew

Old 04-02-2009, 11:05 PM   #2
BierMuncher
...My Junk is Ugly...
HBT_MODERATOR.png

Recipes 

Liked 705 Times on 400 Posts
Likes Given: 260

The druck version.

Hey...who wants to meet up in Downtown Motor City and hit some brew pubs Friday night?

We'll get hammered, then hook up with Shecky somehow.

Let's say 5 or 6? We'll work the rest out as it comes.

PM me and let's work something out.

Old 04-02-2009, 11:07 PM   #3
Decojuicer
Recipes 

I am going to be down in the D on Friday anyway, I may come out. I'm taking my daughter to see Sweeney Todd at the Fisher Theater. The show starts at 8pm. If I get done done early enough, I should be able to meet you guys.

Primary - Schwartzhund Lager, 7 Point IPA
Secondary - Schwartzhund Lager
On Tap - Lawnmower Wheat Beer, Oatmeal Sweet Stout
Bottled - Pumpkin Ale
On Deck - Pretty Magnificent Stout

Old 04-03-2009, 01:08 AM   #4
GearBeer
Recipes 

Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts

d00d, did you just copy/paste that post into MMs? Lazy, lazy Revvy...

I'm going to be back home on Friday. Can we meet Saturday night so Shecky can drown his sorrows after my Spartans win?

GO GREEN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 04-03-2009, 01:22 AM   #5
Revvy

Recipes 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BierMuncher View Post
The druck version.

Hey...who wants to meet up in Downtown Motor City and hit some brew pubs Friday night?

We'll get hammered, then hook up with Shecky somehow.

Let's say 5 or 6? We'll work the rest out as it comes.

PM me and let's work something out.

WTF? Are you in town, or picking on my rambling...I've averaged 4 hours sleep a night the last week....

Revvy's one of the cool reverends. He has a Harley and a t-shirt that says on the back "If you can read this, the bitch was Raptured. - Madman

I gotta tell ya, just between us girls, that Revvy is HOT. Very tall, gorgeous grey hair and a terrific smile. He's very good looking in person, with a charismatic personality... he drives like a ****ing maniac! - YooperBrew

Old 04-03-2009, 01:26 AM   #6
Revvy

Recipes 

Quote:
Originally Posted by GearBeer View Post
d00d, did you just copy/paste that post into MMs? Lazy, lazy Revvy...

I'm going to be back home on Friday. Can we meet Saturday night so Shecky can drown his sorrows after my Spartans win?

GO GREEN!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well I've noticed that some of the mashers don't venture onto this side of the board, preferring to keep company with their own kind...

SO I figured I would just cover both bases....

But Sat. Won't work for me..I really don't plan on getting out of bed at all that day if I can help it. Aget pulling mostly 20 hour days between Thursday and Yesterday, I want to recharge my batteries.

Old 04-03-2009, 01:29 AM   #7
GearBeer
Recipes 

Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts

Lots of vitamins in live beer

No?

Old 04-03-2009, 01:44 AM   #8
Revvy

Recipes 

OOOPs, wrong thread.

Old 04-03-2009, 01:45 AM   #9
eschatz

Recipes 

Liked 33 Times on 19 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revvy View Post
I think she likes me!!!!!!!!!!!

She wrote back...she also said I was handsome!!!!!

And that she wants to get together for "coffee or something" soon.

Go get some sleep!

What's tappening? :D

Old 04-03-2009, 03:51 PM   #10
BierMuncher
...My Junk is Ugly...
HBT_MODERATOR.png

Recipes 

Liked 705 Times on 400 Posts
Likes Given: 260

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revvy View Post
WTF? Are you in town, or picking on my rambling...I've averaged 4 hours sleep a night the last week....
Nah...

I always figure 64% of our "viewers" are on their third homebrew and wanted to condensify the message to drunk it down a bit.