Patience is the word of the night!
My wrists are killing me and my hands are already wicked tired, so I decided it was the perfect time to take a break.
I started by grabbing 12 kegs and arranging them inside of the freezer the way I saw fit. Here is the layout I came up with:
Although it looks a bit chaotic, it's separated well enough into 6 and six which will work perfectly with my 2 CO2 distributors.
I made sure to mark ALL of the disconnects. Here is one of the CO2 IN posts:
Here's the first line going onto the barbed shank:
Just give it a little grunt and push the crap out of it and it's on!
to put the clamps onto the line before doing this step, otherwise you'll be kicking yourself!!!!
Here's the clamp tied down to the line:
Here is the first line run:
Measuring the first line (you can also see the clamp on the line!)
A few things to remember:
-If you are testing using FULL KEGS, make sure that you HAVE A TAP ON THE END OF THE SHANK!!!
. I did not and Cream ale went shooting towards the ceiling. It was pretty funny.
-Clean cuts on the tubing. It helps attach it to the barbs
Alright, back to work!!