A Guy Walks Into A Bar - Page 3 - Home Brew Forums

Register Now!
Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Drunken Ramblings and Mindless Mumbling > A Guy Walks Into A Bar

Old 04-08-2009, 10:55 PM   #21
DeathBrewer
Maniacally Malty
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Apr 2007
Oakland, CA
Liked 261 Times on 134 Posts

Dirty Ernie walks into a whorehouse. He brings his jar of change and throws it up on the bar. "What can I get for all of this?" he asks.

The bartender gives him a look and asks, "Have you ever had sex before."

"Nope, this is my first time, that's why I'm here."

"I tell you what, we got some trees in the back...I want you to go practice on the holes back there and once you feel comfortable to go with a woman, you can come back in."

So Dirty Ernie spends some time in the back practicing on the trees. He comes in and the bartender sends him upstairs to Door # 3. As he walks through the door, the lovely whore blows him a kiss, spreads wide and invites him over to the bed.

Dirty Ernie grabs her legs and pulls a stick out of his pants, attempting to poke it inside her as she jumps up screaming, "WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!????"

"What?" Ernie replied. "I'm checking for squirrels."

"Death is always with us." - Brewpastor

Quote:
DIAICYLF
We will remember...

Old 04-08-2009, 11:01 PM   #22
DeathBrewer
Maniacally Malty

Recipes 

Apr 2007
Oakland, CA
Liked 261 Times on 134 Posts

So, a man walks into a whorehouse, goes up to the bar and says, "Give me a beer and the most beautiful blonde you have!"

The bartender pours a full glass and directs him to wait at the table while he calls the blonde down.

The man sits down, enjoying his beer and the bowl of strawberries at the table. He sees this beautiful blonde, coming down the stairs. He gives her a big smile as she walks up to the table. Suddenly, she screams and runs away.

Confused and still horny, the man goes back up to the bar. "What was wrong with that girl? She ran off!"

The bartender replies, "The blondes are always kind of loopy, sorry about that...here's another beer.

"Fine." The man said. "Get me a brunette this time." So he grabs his beer and sits back down, enjoying the strawberries and waiting for his brunette.

The brunette comes up behind him while his mouth is full of strawberries. "What's up big boy." As he turns around, she slaps him, screaming, and runs away.

"Jesus, man. The brunettes are crazy, too! Get me a damn redhead!" The redhead comes down and runs away too.

"What are you doing at that table?" The bartender asks.

"Nothing just drinking my beer and eating these strawberries."

Horrified, the bartender whispers, "Those aren't strawberries. Those are this month's abortions."

"Death is always with us." - Brewpastor

Quote:
DIAICYLF
We will remember...

Old 04-08-2009, 11:20 PM   #23
TwoHeadsBrewing

Recipes 

Feb 2008
Chico, CA
Liked 39 Times on 36 Posts

So wrong...

Fermenting: ESB
Kegged: Extra IPA, Brown Ale, American Wheat, Blackheart Stout
Coming Up: Dunkleweizen, 3C Pale Ale

DIY Fermentation Chamber
More Brew Stuff

Old 04-08-2009, 11:24 PM   #24
llazy_llama

Recipes 

Jan 2009
Rapid City, South Dakota
Liked 90 Times on 28 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathBrewer View Post
<Gross Joke Here>
Hahahah! Zing of the day!

Old 04-08-2009, 11:42 PM   #25
beerthirty
big beers turn my gears

Recipes 

May 2008
Podunk, VA. Not far from the NC line.
Liked 32 Times on 14 Posts

This guy is sitting in a penthouse bar when another man comes in and says to the bartender "Hi George, give me a double of tequila." The bartender nods and slides the drink to him. The man downs it in a single drink and then walks over to the window and opens it. He takes a step out and just floats in midair. After a few seconds he comes back in and orders a beer. While drinking his beer the first man says to him "Wow, that was amazing. How did you do that?" The second man says "Dunno, every time I order a double of good tequila I get the urge to step out the window knowing I won't fall." The first guy thinking it must be the drink, orders up the same drink. After slamming it, he walks to the window and steps out. He falls 35 stories to his death. The bartender says to the second man "Superman, your an *******."
primary- Tangerine Dream, SWMBO slayer,
serving- amber ale hop experiment #6, Roggenbier, apfelwine
planning- Cru?
conditioning- 9/9/09 barleywine
Drink water?... Never, fish fornicate in it.--- W.C. Fields
Most problems can be solved with the proper application of force.

Old 04-09-2009, 12:43 AM   #26
Willy Boner
Recipes 

May 2007
Drain OR
Liked 5 Times on 5 Posts

A really muscled guy walks into a bar, but he has a head about the size of an orange. After a few drinks, the bartender asks him, "How did a great big fellow like you get stuck with such a little head?"
The big guy said he was walking down the beach one day when he spotted a bottle, He rubbed it when out popped a gorgeous genie that said she would grant any wish he wanted. He said he only wanted to have sex with her. She told him that was one wish she could not grant. So he said " How about a little head?"

Old 04-09-2009, 01:15 AM   #27
Yuri_Rage
Gritty.
HBT_MODERATOR.png

Recipes 

Jul 2006
Southwest
Liked 808 Times on 512 Posts

To follow up Death's awful joke:

Two politicians are discussing hot topics. One asks, "Where do you stand on abortions?" The second answers, "Nowhere, really. They're slippery."

Old 04-09-2009, 01:28 AM   #28
jpsloan

Recipes 

Nov 2006
New Market, MD
Liked 6 Times on 6 Posts

The difference between a rooster and a lawyer?

One gets up in the morning and clucks defiance.

Old 04-09-2009, 01:32 AM   #29
nakros
Recipes 

Jan 2009
New Brunswick, Canada
Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Quote:
A Guy Walks Into A Bar
Thats got to hurt.

Old 04-09-2009, 02:52 AM   #30
the_bird
10th-Level Beer Nerd

Recipes 

May 2006
Adams, MA
Liked 528 Times on 424 Posts

Two Irishmen walk out of a bar.

Hey, it *could* happen!

"I'm kind of toasted. But I looked at my watch and it's only 6:30 so I can't stop drinking yet." - Yooper's Bob
"Brown eye finally recovered after the abuse it endured in Ptown last weekend, but it took almost a full week." - Paulie
"no, he just doesn't speak 'stupid'. i, however, am fluent...." - motobrewer
"... I'll go both ways." - Melana