Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Gluten Free Brewing > Gluten Free Beer Recipe

Old 03-16-2009, 07:59 PM   #1
jjayzzone
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Default Gluten Free Beer Recipe

Does anyone have a good gluten free beer recipe? My mom has Celiac's Disease, and i'd like to make a batch of tasty, safe beer for her.

So far, i've seen this recipe, which looks decent;

Gluten Free Beer - GF Links Too

Thanks for your help!

Jason

Old 03-16-2009, 08:05 PM   #2
Revvy
Post Hoc Ergo Propter Hoc
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Liked 2844 Times on 1687 Posts
Likes Given: 3502

Scroll down to the Similar threads box below the quick reply box..there's a few people on here who brew gluten free...not many though. but those links should help.

Farm brewer even posted one from Deschutes.

Revvy's one of the cool reverends. He has a Harley and a t-shirt that says on the back "If you can read this, the bitch was Raptured. - Madman

I gotta tell ya, just between us girls, that Revvy is HOT. Very tall, gorgeous grey hair and a terrific smile. He's very good looking in person, with a charismatic personality... he drives like a ****ing maniac! - YooperBrew

Old 04-01-2009, 06:56 PM   #3
jjayzzone
Recipes 

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

thanks a ton for that info. I apologize for not thanking you sooner, as I didn't realize that my userCP wasn't set up to notify me of any responses.

Old 04-02-2009, 04:28 AM   #4
KYB
Recipes 

Liked 42 Times on 26 Posts
Likes Given: 6

Here's another thread:

http://www.homebrewtalk.com/f39/glut...so-far-110009/

And the GF Group on here:

HomeBrewTalk Groups - Gluten Free Brewers

I am going to bottle mine within 10 days. It's taken awhile to ferment. I'll let you know how it is. I sure hope it's at least decent. My sister said she tried some GF beers (commercial) and they weren't any good. She has no idea I'm brewing one, so I really hope it turns into a great surprise. Good luck with your GF brewing endeavors.