New Lhbs San Antonio Tx - Home Brew Forums

Register Now!
Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Recipes/Ingredients > New Lhbs San Antonio Tx

Old 03-11-2009, 05:17 PM   #1
bluehouse

Recipes 

Jan 2009
Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Don't know if I am posting this in the right place but today when I googled homebrew in san antonio to get the phone number I got a new store location. Homebrew Party @15150 Nacogdoches Rd 2106509070. It is apparently a brew on premises that sells supplies. I called to ask about availability and cost for some supplies I need. The guy was kind of frantic but polite and quoted me what I think are some good prices. Also his hours are much more forgiving the San Antonio Home Brew on St. Marys. I just can never make it by that place when it is open. So today when I get off I am going to pick up supplies for my weekend. Must brew beer before we leave on our trip.

Old 03-12-2009, 06:04 PM   #2
bluehouse

Recipes 

Jan 2009
Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Just got back from the new LHBS, nice little shop. New so not real set up yet but had an assortment of malts & extracts & sugars & what not. the brew on premises is like a home kitchen set up. You brew there then take it home so I guess it's not a full on brew on premises situation. They do not have a liquor license to there was no bar. The place was clean, bright & helpful. They had 2 row american for 1.20 a pound and crushed it for me for free. Everything seemed pretty well priced & just think no more waiting for the post everytime you need something.

Old 03-12-2009, 07:36 PM   #3
Chris_B
Recipes 

Nov 2006
San Marcos, TX

Sweet! And almost in my neighborhood! I can drop by the next time SWMBO drags me to the mall!