Another Beer Tasting In Aberdeen, NJ - Home Brew Forums
Home Brew Forums > Brewing Events & Local Gatherings > North East Homebrew Forum > Another Beer Tasting In Aberdeen, NJ

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 03-10-2009, 12:03 AM   #1
Battery_BreweryNJ
 
Battery_BreweryNJ's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Apr 2008
"Right Near The Beach", NJ
Posts: 373
Liked 2 Times on 1 Posts



Gallos Liquor in Aberdeen, NJ
Aberdeen Town Square Plaze Rt.34

Friday the 13th Beer Tasting!!!

Featuring beers from:
Voodoo Brewery
Troegs(Doublebock)
Reaper Ale Brewing Company
Stone Brewing
Abita(Jockamo IPA)
Rogue(Dead guy & Double Dead)
Orkney Brewery(from Scotland)
plus more...

Price: $10 for 10 4oz samples
Time: 6pm - ???

Gallos also has a full bar.


__________________
Watts Brewing Co.
NJ


Fermenting: ESB

Drinking: Feelin' Witty(DH w/ Citra)

Watts Brewing Blog

 
Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 12:17 AM   #2
janzik
 
janzik's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Sep 2007
Old Bridge, NJ
Posts: 531
Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts


Quote:
Originally Posted by Battery_BreweryNJ View Post
Gallos Liquor in Aberdeen, NJ
Aberdeen Town Square Plaze Rt.34

Friday the 13th Beer Tasting!!!

Featuring beers from:
Voodoo Brewery
Troegs(Doublebock)
Reaper Ale Brewing Company
Stone Brewing
Abita(Jockamo IPA)
Rogue(Dead guy & Double Dead)
Orkney Brewery(from Scotland)
plus more...

Price: $10 for 10 4oz samples
Time: 6pm - ???

Gallos also has a full bar.
Count me in this time. (Unless my wife gives birth before then) My friend stopped by there on his way home from somewhere, and got to chat with the guy in charge of the bar. He had a pint of Ruination and picked up a bomber of Stone's CaraBelg IPA...


__________________
-Joe

 
Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 12:23 AM   #3
Battery_BreweryNJ
 
Battery_BreweryNJ's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Apr 2008
"Right Near The Beach", NJ
Posts: 373
Liked 2 Times on 1 Posts


Did he catch the kids name? Was it Jay or Jarrad? They are good guys! They has one of the nicest selections of beer. There distributor is outta PA and only deals with craft brews, I talked to the rep last time.

See ya there!
p.s. get there early if you want a seat at the bar the tastings get packed quick.
__________________
Watts Brewing Co.
NJ


Fermenting: ESB

Drinking: Feelin' Witty(DH w/ Citra)

Watts Brewing Blog

 
Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 12:27 AM   #4
janzik
 
janzik's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Sep 2007
Old Bridge, NJ
Posts: 531
Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts


Quote:
Originally Posted by Battery_BreweryNJ View Post
Did he catch the kids name? Was it Jay or Jarrad? They are good guys! They has one of the nicest selections of beer. There distributor is outta PA and only deals with craft brews, I talked to the rep last time.

See ya there!
p.s. get there early if you want a seat at the bar the tastings get packed quick.
I really liked their selection there. One of the guys turned me on to the Avery IPA and now it's one of my faves...

It was the guy with all the tattoos.. (he even had the Stone gargoyle on his leg(?), my friend said).

At the minimum it will be my friend and I. My father (JoeJaz) may come as well...
__________________
-Joe

 
Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 05:04 PM   #5
Battery_BreweryNJ
 
Battery_BreweryNJ's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Apr 2008
"Right Near The Beach", NJ
Posts: 373
Liked 2 Times on 1 Posts


Just bumpin this because it's tonight. Hope to see yah there Janzik! Look for the guy with the flanel on thats me!
__________________
Watts Brewing Co.
NJ


Fermenting: ESB

Drinking: Feelin' Witty(DH w/ Citra)

Watts Brewing Blog

 
Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 05:25 PM   #6
janzik
 
janzik's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Sep 2007
Old Bridge, NJ
Posts: 531
Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts


Quote:
Originally Posted by Battery_BreweryNJ View Post
Just bumpin this because it's tonight. Hope to see yah there Janzik! Look for the guy with the flanel on thats me!
I'm gonna try and get there for 5-5:30ish.

What's your name, so I'm not asking people if they are Battery Brewery?

-Joe
__________________
-Joe

 
Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 09:12 PM   #7
janzik
 
janzik's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Sep 2007
Old Bridge, NJ
Posts: 531
Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts


I'm waiting for my friend to pick me up.. I'm like 15 mins from there... see ya in a few.. I'm the guy who has all but lost his voice in the green shirt...
__________________
-Joe

 
Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 09:17 PM   #8
Battery_BreweryNJ
 
Battery_BreweryNJ's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Apr 2008
"Right Near The Beach", NJ
Posts: 373
Liked 2 Times on 1 Posts


My names Jeremy, Ill be leaving in a few...it takes me like 30min to get there.
__________________
Watts Brewing Co.
NJ


Fermenting: ESB

Drinking: Feelin' Witty(DH w/ Citra)

Watts Brewing Blog

 
Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2009, 11:46 AM   #9
janzik
 
janzik's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Sep 2007
Old Bridge, NJ
Posts: 531
Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts


Good times. The place sure filled up. It was cool to get to meet another person from the board. Hope to see more HBT'ers there next time.


__________________
-Joe

 
Reply With Quote
Reply
Thread Tools


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
British Brown Ale Aberdeen Brown Ale (NewCastle Clone) AG BierMuncher Homebrew Ale Recipes 295 08-24-2015 03:22 PM
American Pale Ale Aberdeen Brewery - Session Haus Ale (3.5%), AG BierMuncher Homebrew Ale Recipes 34 02-06-2014 11:13 AM
Aberdeen, NJ Beer Tasting Battery_BreweryNJ North East Homebrew Forum 7 02-21-2009 03:45 AM
Maryland Beer Wine Food Festival - Aberdeen, MD jezter6 North East Homebrew Forum 0 04-22-2008 03:28 PM
Aberdeen Brown Tweak Boerderij_Kabouter Recipes/Ingredients 4 03-11-2008 09:53 PM


Forum Jump