My new License Plates - Page 3 - Home Brew Forums

Register Now!
Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Home Brewing Photo Forum > My new License Plates

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 03-05-2009, 09:00 PM   #21
culaslucas
 
culaslucas's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Aug 2008
Boulder, CO
Posts: 397
Liked 6 Times on 6 Posts


I wonder how many people on HBT have the RDWHAHB plates - we know of 3 now - olllllo, AnOldUR and me...
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by chefmike
FEAR THE APFEL FOAM!!!!!!

 
Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 09:05 PM   #22
olllllo
[]-O-[]
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
 
olllllo's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Apr 2006
Phoenix, Arizona
Posts: 13,330
Liked 140 Times on 114 Posts


Quote:
Originally Posted by culaslucas View Post
I wonder how many people on HBT have the RDWHAHB plates - we know of 3 now - olllllo, AnOldUR and me...
Lets google map a central location and smash into each other and totally befuddle the insurance adjuster.
__________________
Rabbit And Coyote Schwag
Rob - Phoenix Ambassador to Milwaukee
Where did your avatar go?
Ginger Beer for Moscow Mules Bacon Vodka
Twitter

 
Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 09:20 PM   #23
AnOldUR
fer-men-TAY-shuhn
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
 
AnOldUR's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Mar 2007
, New Jersey
Posts: 6,882
Liked 845 Times on 610 Posts


Quote:
Originally Posted by olllllo View Post
Lets google map a central location and smash into each other and totally befuddle the insurance adjuster.
Mine's a full size pick-up. Sure you want to play that game?

 
Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 09:23 PM   #24
olllllo
[]-O-[]
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
 
olllllo's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Apr 2006
Phoenix, Arizona
Posts: 13,330
Liked 140 Times on 114 Posts


Quote:
Originally Posted by AnOldUR View Post
Mine's a full size pick-up. Sure you want to play that game?
I've already lost to a Dodge Voyager and lived to tell.
__________________
Rabbit And Coyote Schwag
Rob - Phoenix Ambassador to Milwaukee
Where did your avatar go?
Ginger Beer for Moscow Mules Bacon Vodka
Twitter

 
Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 09:26 PM   #25
culaslucas
 
culaslucas's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Aug 2008
Boulder, CO
Posts: 397
Liked 6 Times on 6 Posts


Quote:
Originally Posted by AnOldUR View Post
Mine's a full size pick-up. Sure you want to play that game?
I have full front and side airbags, stellar crash rating & comprehensive insurance. Bring it on big boy
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by chefmike
FEAR THE APFEL FOAM!!!!!!

 
Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 10:34 PM   #26
AnOldUR
fer-men-TAY-shuhn
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
 
AnOldUR's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Mar 2007
, New Jersey
Posts: 6,882
Liked 845 Times on 610 Posts


Quote:
Originally Posted by culaslucas View Post
I have full front and side airbags, stellar crash rating & comprehensive insurance. Bring it on big boy

Funny story. I had a Honda Accord rear end me while I was sitting at a toll plaza. The guy was on the brakes hard so his front end dipped. Caught my trailer hitch and peeled his hood up and wrinkled it right into the windshield. Everything on his front end including the radiator was totaled. My damage consisted of bending the bracket for the trailer lights. Pulled it back down by hand. After dealing with the cops I was on my way while he waited for a flat bed.

 
Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 05:28 AM   #27
AFAJ Brew Guy
 
AFAJ Brew Guy's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Dec 2007
Fernley, NV
Posts: 707
Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts


Quote:
Originally Posted by culaslucas View Post
I wonder how many people on HBT have the RDWHAHB plates - we know of 3 now - olllllo, AnOldUR and me...
I have them in NV. I get people asking me what they mean all the time.
__________________
"There seems to be an over abundance of beer related items in this house." -SWMBO

 
Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 06:01 AM   #28
Seabee John
Swing the BIG hammer
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
 
Seabee John's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Oct 2007
Minnesota
Posts: 2,301
Liked 61 Times on 54 Posts


Quote:
Originally Posted by AnOldUR View Post

Funny story. I had a Honda Accord rear end me while I was sitting at a toll plaza. The guy was on the brakes hard so his front end dipped. Caught my trailer hitch and peeled his hood up and wrinkled it right into the windshield. Everything on his front end including the radiator was totaled. My damage consisted of bending the bracket for the trailer lights. Pulled it back down by hand. After dealing with the cops I was on my way while he waited for a flat bed.
and they wonder why mom's like SUV's
__________________
North Saint Paul Brewshack
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmendez29 View Post
Mom was right. Never argue with an idiot. They just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Where's my beer. I know I left it around here somewhere.....
Kegged/Drinking:Nihilistic Integrity - Black IPA, #1 BIAB pale ale, Bells Two Hearted - yes a keg of the real stuff
Kegged/Conditioning:Wally N Seans Braggot, Emerald Eyes - Irish Red, Atomic Tsunami - brown
Primary:empty

 
Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 06:06 AM   #29
culaslucas
 
culaslucas's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Aug 2008
Boulder, CO
Posts: 397
Liked 6 Times on 6 Posts


Seabee John - that is the craziest avatar ever!!!!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by chefmike
FEAR THE APFEL FOAM!!!!!!

 
Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 06:13 AM   #30
Seabee John
Swing the BIG hammer
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
 
Seabee John's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Oct 2007
Minnesota
Posts: 2,301
Liked 61 Times on 54 Posts


Quote:
Originally Posted by culaslucas View Post
Seabee John - that is the craziest avatar ever!!!!
May the OBush be with you
__________________
North Saint Paul Brewshack
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmendez29 View Post
Mom was right. Never argue with an idiot. They just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Where's my beer. I know I left it around here somewhere.....
Kegged/Drinking:Nihilistic Integrity - Black IPA, #1 BIAB pale ale, Bells Two Hearted - yes a keg of the real stuff
Kegged/Conditioning:Wally N Seans Braggot, Emerald Eyes - Irish Red, Atomic Tsunami - brown
Primary:empty

 
Reply With Quote
Reply
Thread Tools


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Brewing License Plate suggestions kappclark General Beer Discussion 16 05-31-2009 04:40 PM
How do people get their drivers license?? wildwest450 General Chit Chat 10 10-09-2008 12:58 AM
Great License Plate! Soperbrew Drunken Ramblings and Mindless Mumbling 14 09-26-2008 04:26 AM
Gun license renewal Fingers Drunken Ramblings and Mindless Mumbling 27 10-03-2007 03:15 AM


Forum Jump