I know its been a while since the last update but here is the progress so far:
1. Cleaned out all contents of the shed, freecycled most materials I didnt need.
2. Pulled up rotted wood from the floor so the floor beams are exposed.
3. Replaced 1 broken floor beam ( NO TERMITES!!!)
4. Began to lay down new plywood and vapor barrier on the underside of the floor beams.
1. Finish plywood on underside of the floor beams.
2. Lay R-38 insulation in floor.
3. Lay plywood sheeting over insulation to finish floor.
4. Fir out wall posts with 2X2's and install vapor barrier and plywood siding.
5. Run electrical wiring for hook up to solar/wind generators with grid power backup.
6. Insulate walls with R-10 foam and R-38 fiber insulation.
7. Plywood inside walls.
8. Begin construction of walk in cooler area.