Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Brewing Events & Local Gatherings > North West USA > Oregon HomeBrew Forum > Seafood and Wine Fest! Newport, OR

Old 02-23-2009, 06:20 PM   #1
HoppyDaze
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 1583 Times on 1178 Posts
Likes Given: 863

Default Seafood and Wine Fest! Newport, OR

Did anyone go? I went and it was great! A few too many people but thats expected with an event that large. Tried all kinds of good wines and seafood. I got to try a couple different apple wines to compare to our famous EdWort's. I must say the Apfelwein is much drier, but also much better. The apple wine I tried was all way to sweet. I got in on some good apricot mead...the list goes on. I am scared to see the credit card statement next month.

When I was sick of wine I had flowing kegs of Rogue to fall back on. The festival was in the same parking lot as Rogue Brewery; and damn that fresh Dead Guy is too good.

*Member: The HBT Sweaty Fat Guys Cigar club

Advice for posting