one more GRABASS luncheon before Der Kaiser moves away? - Page 2 - Home Brew Forums
Home Brew Forums > Brewing Events & Local Gatherings > South East Homebrew Forum > one more GRABASS luncheon before Der Kaiser moves away?

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 06-21-2006, 06:20 PM   #11
Boston
 
Boston's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Jan 2006
Cary, NC
Posts: 1,255
Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts


I'm good for Friday @ 11:30 Greenshields.

Guys, check this morning's N & O page 3E (IIRC) interesting article on Dogfish Head hybrid beer/wine/mead.

I took the girls to the Hurricane's parade this afternoon, they got a big charge out of seeing those "HUNKY" guys (their words, not mine) up close and sans helmets.

Jeff



 
Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2006, 06:26 PM   #12
Walker
I use secondaries. :p
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
 
Walker's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Sep 2005
Cary, NC
Posts: 10,987
Liked 101 Times on 89 Posts


Quote:
Originally Posted by BOSTONBREWIN'
"HUNKY" guys
if furry faces and missing teeth are your daughters' idea of HUNKY, then they would probably consider West Virginia a gold mine of men.

-walker

PS: no offense to the fine literate folks of WV. To those that are ILLETERATE... well... you didn't even know I insulted you so... no harm/no foul.


__________________
Ground Fault Brewing Co.

 
Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2006, 07:18 PM   #13
Boston
 
Boston's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Jan 2006
Cary, NC
Posts: 1,255
Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts


Quote:
Originally Posted by Walker-san
if furry faces and missing teeth are your daughters' idea of HUNKY, then they would probably consider West Virginia a gold mine of men.

-walker

PS: no offense to the fine literate folks of WV. To those that are ILLETERATE... well... you didn't even know I insulted you so... no harm/no foul.

Most of the young guys still have most of their teeth. And lots of money. On behalf of all the illiterate folks in WV, I'm letting you know that you spelled "illiterate" incorrectly. I'm beginning to question your level of literacy. LOL! Just busting your balls.

 
Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2006, 07:30 PM   #14
Walker
I use secondaries. :p
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
 
Walker's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Sep 2005
Cary, NC
Posts: 10,987
Liked 101 Times on 89 Posts


Quote:
Originally Posted by BOSTONBREWIN'
Most of the young guys still have most of their teeth. And lots of money. On behalf of all the illiterate folks in WV, I'm letting you know that you spelled "illiterate" incorrectly. I'm beginning to question your level of literacy. LOL! Just busting your balls.
I'm not illeterate... my parents were definately married when they had me.

-walker
__________________
Ground Fault Brewing Co.

 
Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2006, 07:36 PM   #15
Boston
 
Boston's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Jan 2006
Cary, NC
Posts: 1,255
Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts


Quote:
Originally Posted by Walker-san
I'm not illeterate... my parents were definately married when they had me.

-walker
Sure, but were they married TO EACH OTHER? If not, you would still be considered alleterite in the eyes of the census bureau.

 
Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2006, 07:43 PM   #16
Walker
I use secondaries. :p
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
 
Walker's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Sep 2005
Cary, NC
Posts: 10,987
Liked 101 Times on 89 Posts


of course they were married to each other. My father had the marriage arranged as soon as his sister gave birth to my mom.

-walker
__________________
Ground Fault Brewing Co.

 
Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2006, 07:48 PM   #17
Boston
 
Boston's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Jan 2006
Cary, NC
Posts: 1,255
Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts


Quote:
Originally Posted by Walker-san
of course they were married to each other. My father had the marriage arranged as soon as his sister gave birth to my mom.

-walker
You have succeeded in creeping me out.

 
Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2006, 02:48 PM   #18
Walker
I use secondaries. :p
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
 
Walker's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Sep 2005
Cary, NC
Posts: 10,987
Liked 101 Times on 89 Posts


Quote:
Originally Posted by BOSTONBREWIN'
You have succeeded in creeping me out.
So I spose that means you don't want me to introduce you to my sister/cousin/2nd-cousin? She's reeeeel purdy and still gots most a' her bottom teeth (they'r a might stained from chewin' tabacky, but I swears there's at least 10 of 'em in there).

-walker
__________________
Ground Fault Brewing Co.

 
Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2006, 05:44 PM   #19
Boston
 
Boston's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Jan 2006
Cary, NC
Posts: 1,255
Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts


Quote:
Originally Posted by Walker-san
So I spose that means you don't want me to introduce you to my sister/cousin/2nd-cousin? She's reeeeel purdy and still gots most a' her bottom teeth (they'r a might stained from chewin' tabacky, but I swears there's at least 10 of 'em in there).

-walker
Well now, that depenz. Is she ejicated? Does both her eyes point strate? How many legs is she gut? Has she gut a mustash? (i hopin' she duz!)

 
Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2006, 06:05 PM   #20
Baron von BeeGee
Beer Bully
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
 
Baron von BeeGee's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Jul 2005
Barony of Fuquay-Varina, NC
Posts: 5,397
Liked 23 Times on 22 Posts


We can all say now that the hottest local ladies are from Dunn. I did notice that Jeff chatting her up did not even get him the last beer before the keg died, however...



 
Reply With Quote
Reply
Thread Tools


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Altbier Kaiser Alt Kaiser Homebrew Ale Recipes 94 01-10-2016 08:04 AM
Bad moves david_42 General Beer Discussion 5 09-15-2009 11:16 PM
GRABASS luncheon :10/2006 Walker South East Homebrew Forum 21 11-01-2006 04:02 PM
Bone headed moves God Emporer BillyBrew General Techniques 50 02-26-2006 07:54 PM


Forum Jump