Can a woman and a beer be infected by the same thing? - Home Brew Forums

Register Now!
Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Drunken Ramblings and Mindless Mumbling > Can a woman and a beer be infected by the same thing?

Old 02-16-2009, 01:36 AM   #1
eschatz

Recipes 

Dec 2007
Terre Haute, IN
Liked 35 Times on 19 Posts

SWMBO was asking the other day what the difference was between a yeast infection and an infected beer. She started talking about how if I'm on this forum all of the time someone should know. She's challenging me to justify all of my mindless ramblings on here.

What's tappening? :D

Old 02-16-2009, 01:58 AM   #2
Papinquack
Recipes 

Aug 2008
pittsburgh pa.

The difference between a yeast infection and an infected beer is....most men would venture to taste an infected beer, but they wont go near an infected (I cant say due to respect for your wife)

Old 02-16-2009, 02:00 AM   #3
Revvy
Post Hoc Ergo Propter Hoc
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Dec 2007
"Detroitish" Michigan
Liked 3184 Times on 1883 Posts

It's not the same....

http://www.homebrewtalk.com/1120889-post14.html

I woulda expected nonsense this from a noob...not you

*shakes head*

(I'll blame it on the booze)

Revvy's one of the cool reverends. He has a Harley and a t-shirt that says on the back "If you can read this, the bitch was Raptured. - Madman

I gotta tell ya, just between us girls, that Revvy is HOT. Very tall, gorgeous grey hair and a terrific smile. He's very good looking in person, with a charismatic personality... he drives like a ****ing maniac! - YooperBrew

Old 02-16-2009, 02:02 AM   #4
Revvy

Recipes 

Dec 2007
"Detroitish" Michigan

Oh wait...this is drucken ramblings....

Belay that order....

Revvy's one of the cool reverends. He has a Harley and a t-shirt that says on the back "If you can read this, the bitch was Raptured. - Madman

I gotta tell ya, just between us girls, that Revvy is HOT. Very tall, gorgeous grey hair and a terrific smile. He's very good looking in person, with a charismatic personality... he drives like a ****ing maniac! - YooperBrew

Old 02-16-2009, 02:03 AM   #5
gratus fermentatio
HBT_SUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Jun 2008
Montana
Liked 2436 Times on 1347 Posts

Seems to me that whether it's bread yeast, wine yeast, ale yeast, wild yeast, or crotch yeast; they are all still yeast. The only question now is: how long will it take before some clown tries to ferment with the crotch yeast?

Old 02-16-2009, 02:07 AM   #6
Revvy

Recipes 

Dec 2007
"Detroitish" Michigan

Quote:
Originally Posted by gratus fermentatio View Post
Seems to me that whether it's bread yeast, wine yeast, ale yeast, wild yeast, or crotch yeast; they are all still yeast. The only question now is: how long will it take before some clown tries to ferment with the crotch yeast?
Already been Done...(and discussed on here ad nauseum...literally till we were nauseus! )

Original Pu$$y Beer

Quote:
...If you think the extraction and cultivation of yeast from an ancient weevil is utterly odd or even insanely grotesque, take a look at Toi Sennhauser’s Original ***** Beer. This beer was made (along with yogurts and baked bread) with a sample of yeast from the brewer’s ******. Giving it the tagline “The Mother of All Beers.” .....

Old 02-16-2009, 02:08 AM   #7
eschatz

Recipes 

Dec 2007
Terre Haute, IN
Liked 35 Times on 19 Posts

Jesus Revvy! How do you find those threads. My search skills must royally suck. Once again I bow to your pwnage....

What's tappening? :D

Old 02-16-2009, 02:10 AM   #8
gratus fermentatio
HBT_SUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Jun 2008
Montana
Liked 2436 Times on 1347 Posts

Revvy: That's the funniest thing I've seen all day!

Old 02-16-2009, 11:27 AM   #9
yeoldebrewer
Recipes 

Sep 2008
American Southwest
Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

TMI on this thread for me. Yes, I am woefully sober at the moment.

Old 02-16-2009, 11:33 AM   #10
Madman
Recipes 

Jan 2009
Newark, DE
Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revvy View Post
Already been Done...(and discussed on here ad nauseum...literally till we were nauseus! )

Original Pu$$y Beer
Oh, that was not a good thing to see first thing in the morning.... where's my mind bleach?
Quote:
Originally Posted by shecky
I am an oddly hirsute woman.