Today was a big day for me. After putting together my cooler and keggle system over the last few months I finally got to put it to use.
Brewed up a Wit for my first AG try and things went pretty well overall. I ran into one problem at the end. I used a IC chiller and the hops and cold break were to much for my dip tube filter. It clogged up real quick on me. I finally had to use a racking cane to get the wort into the fermenter. I am going to have to revisit the filter thing for next time. The best part of the day was nailing the OG right on the head with a 73% eff.
Thanks to everyone here on HBT for your wisdom and advice. You guys seem to answer all the questions I dont even realize I have yet.