National Homebrew Day Giveaway - Enter Now - Weekend Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Beginners Beer Brewing Forum > First brew in secondary now.. the waiting is killing me

Old 02-13-2009, 03:44 PM   #1
stevenryals
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Default First brew in secondary now.. the waiting is killing me

Still have another week before i can even get it in the keg!!!!
YTD Gallons Brewed: 155

Old 02-13-2009, 03:45 PM   #3
llazy_llama
Recipes 

Liked 70 Times on 27 Posts

Hang tight! All good things come to those homebrewers willing to wait.

Old 02-13-2009, 03:48 PM   #4
stevenryals
Recipes 

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

i think i may just take a vacation for a week.. lol... something to occupy my mind...

it's funny really.. i started this as a hobby... and I've found it to be a bit consuming..

meant to spend about $100 on supplies and just do 1 at a time whenever i felt like it..

now I have 3 fermenting and have spent roughly $500 on doo-dads, kegs, equip, pots, etc, etc, etc.... and the list goes on and on and on and on..lol

Old 02-13-2009, 06:27 PM   #5
FxdGrMind
Recipes 

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Yup. It's not cheap to get a nice set up. But once you have it... man it sure is nice to have a frothy one right from the tap!

While you are waiting, brew another one and fill that Primary. Get that pipeline going.

Cheers

Old 02-13-2009, 06:39 PM   #6
stevenryals
Recipes 

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

if you insist

I was thinking of getting one from my LHBS today must've read my mind