Made an amber ale today using my 3 gal. MLT I built for PM batches. I had some grains left over from making a PM version of BM's Centennial Blond and added some medium crystal and a couple ounces of chocolate plus the leftover hops. This was a 3 gal. batch by the way, I can only mash about 7lbs. or so. Thanks to all I have read here and messing around with Beersmith, I was only 0.01 under my target OG. Hope it turns out good.
By the way, BierMuncher, The Centennial Blond partial mash I made is the best beer I've made by far and it's only been bottled for 5 days! Another week or so and It should be outstanding. Thanks, for the great recipe. I intend to brew this one many times over.