"Students are not allowed to defend themselves when they are attacked" - Page 11 - Home Brew Forums
Register Now For Free!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Drunken Ramblings and Mindless Mumbling > "Students are not allowed to defend themselves when they are attacked"

Old 02-07-2009, 08:24 PM   #101
DeathBrewer
Maniacally Malty
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Apr 2007
Oakland, CA
Liked 269 Times on 134 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjung View Post
I just though I'd let everyone know that I had my daughter read the responses that were posted here, and she was genuinely touched by all of the support that she received.

As she was walking out of my "office", though, she stopped, looked at me and said, "Wait, You mean there's a forum for beer making ?"
"Yeah. We talk about making beer, and a bunch of other stuff."
"God, what a bunch of geeks !"
lol, she sure hit the nail on the head there...

"Death is always with us." - Brewpastor

Quote:
DIAICYLF
We will remember...

Old 02-07-2009, 10:06 PM   #102
HBHoss
Chappell Brewery
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Jul 2008
Mariposa, CA
Liked 125 Times on 123 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjung View Post
I just though I'd let everyone know that I had my daughter read the responses that were posted here, and she was genuinely touched by all of the support that she received.

As she was walking out of my "office", though, she stopped, looked at me and said, "Wait, You mean there's a forum for beer making ?"
"Yeah. We talk about making beer, and a bunch of other stuff."
"God, what a bunch of geeks !"
That is funny. Such a typical kid response. Well you all done good. You put order where it belongs and reminded the school people that they work for the parents.