Drunken ramblngs - Page 3 - Home Brew Forums

Register Now!
Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Drunken Ramblings and Mindless Mumbling > Drunken ramblngs

Old 02-03-2009, 09:07 PM   #21
paulthenurse
HBT_SUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

May 2007
Down by the rivah, Down by the banks of the Rivah Chahles.
Liked 696 Times on 492 Posts

Hey Pinko!
tell us the truth, the dog hurt his leg while you were giving him "The Norton Mash Tun!". And you probably didn't even have the courtesy to give him a reach around! What did you do when it came time to pay the vet, offer him a sack of potatos? Ya know why there aren't many homeless in Norton? Cause you Commy bastids probably take them home with you. Not me, no sir Sam Adams didnt ride his horse thru Gettysburg so that a try blue American could have a homeless guy in the spare bedroom! Sam Adams didn't fight the British with one hand tied behind his back so we could drink Belgian beer! Sam Adams was a brewer and a Patriot! He wanted to sell his beer for as much as he could get for it so he could go to Mexico with Gisell and have her feed him grapes. Commies don't go to Mexico! Oh now that's great, not only are you helping destroy the fabric of America but you're keepin' our little friends to the south impoverished! Impirialist Commie Overlord! You should move back to Russia, Commie, where you could lie awake at night thinking of the good old days when you lived in Norton and had that homeless guy, what was his name again? Oh ya, Svenn. Back in the good old days in America you could have Svenn run and get you a nice cold Belgian ale, you could pile drive all the dogs in the neihborhood that you could catch, and you could buy and drink AMERICAN Sam Adams at whatever cost the market would bear!

Old 02-03-2009, 09:10 PM   #22
paulthenurse
HBT_SUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

May 2007

But you wouldn't know about that!

Old 02-03-2009, 09:17 PM   #23
dataz722
HBT_SUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Oct 2007
Middletown, De
Liked 3061 Times on 3003 Posts

Why would a patriot like sam adams go to mexico? wouldnt he prefer texas.... just as many mexicans but still the good ole US of A
Quote:
Originally Posted by Randar View Post
I was wrong

Old 02-03-2009, 09:31 PM   #24
Madman

Recipes 

Jan 2009
Newark, DE
Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by dataz722 View Post
Why would a patriot like sam adams go to mexico? wouldnt he prefer texas.... just as many mexicans but still the good ole US of A
Or Phoenix. Seriously, nothing there but mexicans and hot, young women! (mostly pregnant, not that that was much of a mystery)
Quote:
Originally Posted by shecky
I am an oddly hirsute woman.

Old 02-03-2009, 09:32 PM   #25
dataz722
HBT_SUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Oct 2007
Middletown, De
Liked 3061 Times on 3003 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madman View Post
Or Phoenix. Seriously, nothing there but mexicans and hot, young women! (mostly pregnant, not that that was much of a mystery)
Sounds like mexico to me!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Randar View Post
I was wrong

Old 02-03-2009, 09:34 PM   #26
Madman

Recipes 

Jan 2009
Newark, DE
Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

hmm... were we in mexico?
Quote:
Originally Posted by shecky
I am an oddly hirsute woman.

Old 02-03-2009, 09:56 PM   #27
paulthenurse
HBT_SUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

May 2007

Probably because he knew he would never run into that Commy Cape Brewing in Mexico.

Oh, and BTW, Chris didn't get the Utopia on Ebay. We made it in my kitchen the night before. One part of flat cream soda, one part of flat Moxie, two drops of vanilla extract and three teaspoons of maple syrup and an ounce of glycerine to make it feel all heavy in your mouth.

So there, Mr CommySmartyPants, who feels foolish now? We reaised the free market system to an even higher standard. We kicked it up a few notches! Not only did we pick your pockets for our "Utopia" but we overcharged you for it. Well, not you, cause you're a Commie Bastid and a cheapskate and a dog frucker to boot.

And not for nuttin, but I didn't get druck when I got home this morning. I packed and went straight to bed. So there! (OK in the spirit of absolute honesty, I was giving my liver a break, we're flying out to the Keys tomorrow morning and I figured it needed a day to rest up.) But that's not the point. And although I'm not exactly sure what the point is a the moment I don't think that should slow me down. Oh wait, Utopia, Drunken Ramblings, Microeconomics 101, Job jealousy.

Ya, that's right, JOB JEALOUSY!!!! I saw the way you were looking at me while I was standing there in a pair of scrubs and faggy clogs. Don't think I didn't. Well if you wanted to be me you should have studied harder in school, Sonny. Just WISHING you could trade in your "Ya, I have to work from home today, so I'm watching Chelsea get their ass kicked by MU on a TV screen you can see from space and drinking beer" job for my "Standing next to a bed with a 450 lb pantload lying in it at 3:56am, and knowing that I have to roll his ass over cause he just crapped himself and all of my 'girlfriends' at work have working noses too and so they remembered someting vitally important that they needed to do in their rooms, to emerge in 20 minutes or so when the carnage is over' job... Well, wish in one hand and **** in the other. You can't! It's mine, all mine

Ya know why I drink when I get home? I come up with my best ideas then. Like the one where Chris and I made up the fake Utopia. (Hey, I overcharged Chris for his half of the ingrediants, too, if that makes you feel any better.)

PTN

Old 02-03-2009, 10:09 PM   #28
paulthenurse
HBT_SUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

May 2007

Now, if you will excuse me, I'm going to go open up my front door and wave a few pesos at any one of the dozens of homeless Svenns we have here in Stoughton. I'm going to promise him 75 peso's to shovel the driveway and warm up my car, while I go take a shower and get ready for work. Then I'm going to only pay him 50 and drive away real fast. And tomorrow, when I get home SWMBO and I are going somewhere warm and we'll be narced during the day and double narced at night. See, that's the beauty of America, CCB. In America, you can mass produce some cheap piece of crap and overcharge like crazy for it and fly off to somewhere warm, leaving 'the little people' behind. So don't buy my ersatz Utopia! See if I care! Like Barnum and Baily said, "One if by land, Two if by sea." And there will be two good Americans standing in line behind you, fighting with each other to drive up the price for it.

Old 02-03-2009, 10:09 PM   #29
Cape Brewing
DOH!!! Stupid brewing...
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

May 2008
Norton, MA
Liked 792 Times on 625 Posts

nice... realllllllllllll nice.

My dog has cancer. The limp is from a large bone tumor in his right hind that basically ate through the bone until he snapped it by simply standing on it. We're now looking at either amputation or losing him.

... and apparently I'm bangin' him.

Nice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulthenurse View Post
I'm pretty much a douche in real life, too.

Old 02-03-2009, 10:11 PM   #30
paulthenurse
HBT_SUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

May 2007

How come I didn't get a bow on my avitar?