Drunken ramblngs - Home Brew Forums

Register Now!
Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Drunken Ramblings and Mindless Mumbling > Drunken ramblngs

Old 02-02-2009, 03:28 PM   #1
paulthenurse
HBT_SUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

May 2007
Down by the rivah, Down by the banks of the Rivah Chahles.
Liked 694 Times on 490 Posts

So whilst sitting in an un-named members wicked pissah basement bah last week I happened to mention a particular post I had made whilst under the influence of demon rum.

(Un named but his initials are 'Cape Brewing')

(opps. those where only supposed to be initials, how the fruck did CAPE BREWING show up on the screen instead of some sort of annonymous CB?)

So I ask you... How often do you post whilst under the influence of said DEMON RUM? (Or its beer equivelant)

Do you think CB (or some other dog frucker who lives in Norton Massachusetts--- let's face it, you drive down the streets of Norton Mass and you hear banjo music) was JUST a little off target when he said <all so innocently,> "Oh ya, another PTN, drunk at 8 am post, I love those!

I got a really good excuse to be druck at 8 (or in this case 10:30) am. Wouldn't you like to be me?

BTW, Nice freakin' bah!

PTN

Old 02-02-2009, 07:28 PM   #2
Cape Brewing
DOH!!! Stupid brewing...
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

May 2008
Norton, MA
Liked 791 Times on 624 Posts

so... so frightening. (shuttering)

and whoa... WHOA WHOA WHOA!!! I would like to defend myself by saying that at NO TIME did the phrase "oh ya, another PTN, druck at 8:00 AM post blah blah blah" come out of my mouth.

What I said was, "I love when you start a post with 'I'm druck and shouldn't be posting this but... ' " . For some reason... some little tidbit in there... gave me the vague impression that perhaps you had partaken in said demo rum.

AND FURTHERMORE!!!!! When kind sir... did I EVER even suggest in the slightest way that I perceived this as a bad thing??? Never.

And why you gotta dis on Norton like that?!? That's bull&^$!!! We have a f'in traffic light and everything!! It's like f'in Los Angeles in Norton... only with less homeless.

I can chalk all of this up as bitter-talk anyway. I feel your cold stares PTN!!! I feel the seathing hate you've developed for me over such a short period of time!!!

ALL BECAUSE I DIDN'T WANT TO CHIP IN TWELVE BUCKS FOR A SHOT OF UTOPIA!!! BIG DBAG JERK-FACE Cape Brewing!! Leaving you standing there with un-sold shots of beer.

The truth alllllllllll comes out now! Now it's alllll clear!!!

The roosters have come home to... ehh... ROOST!!!

(PS... thanks for the compliments on the bah... we'll have to get some HBT folks rounded up for a group brew and some hangin' down there some time soon!... only I probably won't charge guys... "Yeah... you know... it's kind of awkward but if you guys could all maybe chip in 78 cents a peice for the tripel's I opened for all of you... yeah... that would be a big help... I feel like a jerk for asking but I'll get over it" )

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulthenurse View Post
I'm pretty much a douche in real life, too.

Old 02-03-2009, 01:54 AM   #3
paulthenurse
HBT_SUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

May 2007

I'll respond when my hangover gets better.

Old 02-03-2009, 02:55 AM   #4
Cape Brewing
DOH!!! Stupid brewing...

Recipes 

May 2008
Norton, MA

tryin' to think of somethin'?

Quote:

Old 02-03-2009, 04:02 AM   #5
paulthenurse
HBT_SUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

May 2007

Unlike SOME people I don't get to 'work' sitting in front of a 145" big screen TV, watching Manchester United and drinking beer.

Damn it.

Old 02-03-2009, 09:26 AM   #6
paulthenurse
HBT_SUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

May 2007

Ok the heart that has had me doing 30 or 40 different things at once for the past 9 hours has finally decided to behave itself and act nice so I can walk out of the room and eat my lunch. Mmmmmm, a nice soggy sandwich. And no beer. Although I've been watching a monitor all night it has had little sqiggly lines on it, not English football. I'm wicked jealeous of my friend, CB.

I would have thought a businessman like yourself would appreciate my spirit of entraepeneurship. It's guys like Chris and I who make America great. Free enterprise, Baby! Why we could have turned a tidy profit that day. Or at least we could have if you had been a good American and participated in the free market system. But NO! You tightwad. You cheapskate. You Commy! Tell the truth, CB REALLY stands for Communist Bastid.

(Start humming America the Beautiful to yourself while you read the rest of this)

It's little guys like me, guys who go out and start a business, buy supplies, hire workers, maybe a truck or three, factory whistle crying out at 5:30 am, employer matching funds! Ya, Chris and I could have helped rebuild America. But YOU screwed it up! Mr "Oh that's ok, I've had the Utopia before, I'll just stand here and watch you guys make America an economic powerhouse again!" all the while drinking your BELGIAN beer! We were brewing SAM ADAMS! A good AMERICAN beer! We were jump starting the economy. An economic stimulus package right there in CHris's garage. And you laugh at us!

(Ok you can stop humming now)

I hope you are proud of yourself. Frankly I'm ashamed to call you my friend.

PTN

Old 02-03-2009, 01:47 PM   #7
Cape Brewing
DOH!!! Stupid brewing...

Recipes 

May 2008
Norton, MA

Oh please... Chris probably found that bottle on Craigslist and bought it off of some goober who got it as a gift and had no clue what he had. Chris probably got that thing for like $12 and the only reason he paid that much was the guy thought the bottle had copper salvage value or something.

"Oohhhh... uuhhhhh... yeah... it was like $250! Honest... it was really super expensive! And... these designer plastic shot glasses were imported... from... ehhh... Sweden! yeah, Swedish plastic shot glasses! And that air your breathing here in the garage??? Had it imported from a glacier on the coast of Greenland and I'm having it piped in through the heating ducts. But it's ok, we're not sparing any expense for you guys.... 'cause you guys are special."

It's all a scam. I've seen it a million times.

Get a group of guys over... get a few beers in them, jack up the carbon monoxide levels by running multiple boil kettles in a closed garage getting everone a little dizzy and disorientated and then WHAMMO... ask for the ol' "pitch in for the really expensive beer".

Oldest trick in the book.

And for the record, it's not a 145 inch TV... that would be obnoxiuos... it's a 109. I have limits.

Quote:

Old 02-03-2009, 02:51 PM   #8
Saccharomyces
Be good to your yeast...

Recipes 

Jun 2008
Pflugerville, Texas
Liked 115 Times on 69 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Brewing View Post
these designer plastic shot glasses were imported... from... ehhh... Sweden! yeah, Swedish plastic shot glasses!
Didn't know IKEA sold plastic shot glasses. LOL!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soperbrew
big brother only monitors facebook and untappd

Old 02-03-2009, 02:52 PM   #9
Saccharomyces
Be good to your yeast...

Recipes 

Jun 2008
Pflugerville, Texas
Liked 115 Times on 69 Posts

Oh, and I'd ante up $12 just to watch PTN get druck at 8am.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soperbrew
big brother only monitors facebook and untappd

Old 02-03-2009, 03:04 PM   #10
Revvy
Post Hoc Ergo Propter Hoc

Recipes 

Dec 2007
"Detroitish" Michigan
Liked 3184 Times on 1883 Posts

This is one of the best threads EVAH!!!!!!!

Revvy's one of the cool reverends. He has a Harley and a t-shirt that says on the back "If you can read this, the bitch was Raptured. - Madman

I gotta tell ya, just between us girls, that Revvy is HOT. Very tall, gorgeous grey hair and a terrific smile. He's very good looking in person, with a charismatic personality... he drives like a ****ing maniac! - YooperBrew