Coldbreak Brewing HERMS Giveaway!

HomeBrewSupply AMCYL Brew Kettle Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Extract Brewing > 10 tips to better extract brewing

Old 01-28-2014, 03:14 AM   #71
OutlawBrew
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Quote:
Originally Posted by trefilov22 View Post
I should probably start looking on C-List for an older turkey fryer burner. Does anyone know if the burners that are sold at brewshops have that darned timer? I honestly never really looked.
Not that I would ever recommend or condone such activity....bit that timer can be bypassed. A quick search on YouTube will walk you through the procedure.

I have two burners, one made without and one with. Other than the small work area and my fat ape fingers, it is a simple process

Old 02-02-2014, 03:44 AM   #72
brewbama
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 373 Times on 152 Posts
Likes Given: 5

I got a replacement hose for my turkey frier from Blowes that omits the timer. I used to use a pair of Chanel Locks but decided to replace it.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew