Coldbreak Brewing HERMS Giveaway!

HomeBrewSupply AMCYL Brew Kettle Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > General Chit Chat > AMAZING package arrived today...

Old 01-30-2009, 03:01 AM   #21
The Pol
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 81 Times on 69 Posts
Likes Given: 14

I am not asking much, just, when and if it is ever sold... it would mean more to me than any other buyer.

I am getting some pics from the fam back in MI... some of the plane. How incredible... Google is freaking awesome. I am so happy that I found it and who is flying it. Id love to jumpseat out to Cali just to take it up!

Old 01-30-2009, 03:06 AM   #22
Revvy
Post Hoc Ergo Propter Hoc
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Liked 2874 Times on 1699 Posts
Likes Given: 3511

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pol View Post
I am not asking much, just, when and if it is ever sold... it would mean more to me than any other buyer.

I am getting some pics from the fam back in MI... some of the plane. How incredible... Google is freaking awesome. I am so happy that I found it and who is flying it. Id love to jumpseat out to Cali just to take it up!
I wanna see any pics you find. I only realized last week in something you posted that you are a former michigan boy!!!!

I betcha he'd get a kick out of hearing about his plane...and yeah somewere down the line he'll probably take you up on it...give you first consideration.

Revvy's one of the cool reverends. He has a Harley and a t-shirt that says on the back "If you can read this, the bitch was Raptured. - Madman

I gotta tell ya, just between us girls, that Revvy is HOT. Very tall, gorgeous grey hair and a terrific smile. He's very good looking in person, with a charismatic personality... he drives like a ****ing maniac! - YooperBrew

Old 01-30-2009, 03:10 AM   #23
The Pol
Recipes 

Yeah, I am an ol Michigan dairy farmer...

I also located my grandfathers FIRST plane... a 1948 Cessna 170 that he bought new. It resides in Utah currently.

Old 01-30-2009, 03:11 AM   #24
HBHoss
Chappell Brewery
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Liked 120 Times on 120 Posts
Likes Given: 4

Quote:

Where is it? PM me if you want to.

Okay, I found it. It's 5 hours SW of me.

Old 01-30-2009, 04:10 AM   #25
The Pol
Recipes 

Same model, same year... SEXXXYYYY!

Old 01-30-2009, 04:20 AM   #26
gingerdawg
Recipes 

Liked 39 Times on 30 Posts
Likes Given: 30

Quote:
I am going to try to search records and find out where his aircraft is... who owns it, via the registration #. I want that plane back... maybe not today, but the next time it is sold, I want to bring it home. Anyone have experience with this?

I have had one hell of a great week at home.
I searched the database at AOPA in the members section to find the current owners of the two planes my dad owned. There is a particular database where you enter N number and get the name and city of the owner. Using phone books I found addresses and sent letters to the owners. Both planes (a T-craft and a Champ) are still flying, and owned by guys who fly them from their own private strips.

Old 01-30-2009, 04:23 AM   #27
The Pol
Recipes 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gingerdawg View Post
I searched the database at AOPA in the members section to find the current owners of the two planes my dad owned. There is a particular database where you enter N number and get the name and city of the owner. Using phone books I found addresses and sent letters to the owners. Both planes (a T-craft and a Champ) are still flying, and owned by guys who fly them from their own private strips.
I found the owner, I will be sending him a letter with copies of some photos of me and gramps with the plane.

Old 01-30-2009, 04:26 AM   #28
eschatz

Recipes 

Liked 33 Times on 19 Posts

This thread rule. I'm happy for you Pol. I'd love to see some of those photos with your gramps and that plane. That would rule.

What's tappening? :D

Old 01-30-2009, 04:28 AM   #29
gingerdawg
Recipes 

Liked 39 Times on 30 Posts
Likes Given: 30

AOPAs database shows 4228D to be registered to Dan aero Inc in Hooks TX 75561

Old 01-30-2009, 04:29 AM   #30
The Pol
Recipes 

I will scan them and get them up when I recieve them...

I have been wanting to find that plane for years... and all of a sudden today it happens.