Here's the recipe I have come up with. Please let me know if this will suck or if there is anything I'm not thinking about because I am making this up based on the comments and a simple recipe I found.
5 Gallon extract batch
- 6.6 lb of Muntons Extra Light LME
- 1 lb Crystal 10L (steeped @ 160 for 20 mins)
- 1/2 oz Cascade Hope (60 mins)
- 1 oz Cascade Hops (30 mins)
- 1 tbs Irish Moss (15 Mins)
- 1 oz Cascade Hops (5 Mins)
- Nottingham Dry Yeast
- 5 oz corn suger for priming
I am planning on do 1-2-2 (primary, secondary, bottle) at the low end of the Nottingham scale (55-60 F). Then I'm thinking about lagering it for 2 more weeks.
The other question I have is can I mix Hallertau with Cascade? If so where would you put those or am I over thinking this?
Tap 1: Belgian Golden
Tap 2: Acid Weizenbock
Tap 3: Summer Ale
Tap 4: Heffe