We just got done bottling our first All Grain brew and in all honestly I think we had success. Especially through our concerns on possible poor sanitation, brewing technique, and transfer to secondary and have yeast "floaties" transferred. For awhile we thought it was signs of infection, but soon found out through reassurance that it was only a minor "F-opps" up on transfering into secondary. We did have minor difficulties with our auto siphon, it would work then stop flowing, we found out that it had to be the height between carboys. We tried small samples before bottling and it tastes, smells great.