Looking for zombie dust

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jonnyp1980

Reaction score
Live on the east coast looking to trade for a sixer or case of zombie dust. I'm willing to pay if you don't want to trade. I can get pretty much anything as far as east coast beers. DFH, longtrail, smuttynose, artisan's (spelling) sours. Pm me and let's work something out. I've head so much about this beer and I've gots to have me some. Thanks.

Still looking if anyone comes across a sixer or a case im willing to pay or trade.

If I could get it by the sixer in fw I would def. Hook you up. But I only see it on tap. Have you tried it? ill hook you up with some mad anthony ipa though

Tykees said:
If I could get it by the sixer in fw I would def. Hook you up. But I only see it on tap. Have you tried it? ill hook you up with some mad anthony ipa though

I think it's sold in that area only. EBay has it but are way over pricing it. Never had it.

Store I go to has three cases of DFH. So still willing to trade zombie dust either a case or sixers.

Sorry crappy phone text at that store Store has a few cases of 120 DFH. Be willing to trade for zombie dust.

Headed to Chicago next week, intending to pick up a bunch of beers when driving back, including 3Floyds. Will post back if I get enough Zombie Dust to make any trades.

usfmikeb said:
Headed to Chicago next week, intending to pick up a bunch of beers when driving back, including 3Floyds. Will post back if I get enough Zombie Dust to make any trades.

Just looking for a sixer. A case if you can. I know they limit now only 2 cases per customer. But thank you hope you can score a bunch.

Back