• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Polarware Brew Kettles, chiller, thermometer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Windsors

Reaction score
1. Like new Polarware Home brew Kettle - 15 gallon, with false bottom, siphon, lid, with thermometer - perfect except one swaglok fitting threads are slightly galled. Should be repairable or worse case have a new fitting welded in ($25 cost to weld in new fitting) - Can be used as boil kettle or mash tun - New - $400, Asking $200.

IMG00228-20100311-1839.jpg

2. Custom electric Boil Kettle - Like new Polarware Kettle - 15 gallon, with false bottom, siphon, lid, with thermowell, includes 5500 Watt element, cord, tri clover 2" attchment Can be removed and used with gas - perfect condition - Asking $300.

IMG00223-20100311-1836.jpg

3. Custom Polarware 10 gallon Hot Liquor Tank - Has fitting custom welded for HERMS setup, site glass, thermowell, lid, 1650 Watt, 120 V element, outlet fitting - Asking $200.

IMG00138-20091219-1102.jpg

4. SOLD - 4" Reotemp thermometer with 1/2" mpt - $15 - SOLD

5. SOLD - 3/8" Herms coil or wort immersion chiller - perfect condition - $25 - SOLD

Nice stuff. Where did you get the tri-clamp water heater element? Can you share a link & a couple pics of how it assembles/disassembles? Thanks.

better hurry XL, my buddy is moving into a new house and he's thinking about this and putting it in his mancave :)

Sorry for the suspense .......many great places to live......but I'm in Baltimore.

I really don't think shipping would be that big of a deal. I will go over to the shipping place and get an idea to box and ship.

The coil is just under 50'.

Well if the others ahead of me bail out, I will definitely take it off your hands. My 25' immersion won't cut it now that I'm moving up to 10gals.

The Chiller and Thermometer are SOLD.

Kettle still available.

I'll check on some shipping costs.

I checked shipping on the 15 gallon kettles.

Shipping to Atlanta is around $50 plus $15 for a box to be made. Probably similar for anywhere within the same radius.

Would be less for the 10 gallon HLT tank.

All 3 kettles left.

Bill

Latest posts

Back