Extreme Beer Fest Boston, MA

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I volunteered at the last one, free admission and free waffles, and free case of beer at the end of the night! Oh and a free t-shirt!

List of Breweries so far:

Allagash Brewing Co.
American Flatbread
Bell's Brewery
Boston Beer Co.
Cambridge Brewing Co.
Captain Lawrence Brewing Co.
Dark Horse Brewing Co.
Dogfish Head Craft Brewery (Sponsor)
Foothills Brewing
Founders Brewing Co.
Haverhill Brewery / The Tap
Ithaca Beer Co.
Lagunitas Brewing Co.
Magic Hat Brewing Co.
Port Brewing / The Lost Abbey
Rock Bottom
Rogue Ales
Shmaltz Brewing Co.
Shorts Brewing Co.
Sixpoint Craft Ales
Smuttynose Brewing Co.
Southern Tier Brewing Co.
Stone Brewing Co.
Three Floyds Brewing Co.
Tröegs Brewing Co.
Weyerbacher Brewing Co.

We try to make the beeradvocate fests when we can - they are awesome, and I think I did order tickets for Saturday session 1. The extreme fest is my favorite of the lineup, but it has totally been worth the trip every time.

Anybody going to this? I am going to the first session on Saturday.

I have only attended the Night of the Barrels for the last couple of years. The Saturday sessions tend to be a lot crazier. With that said I won't be attending this year unfortunately as I'll be in Arizona.

I'll be going to the first session. I would love to meet up with people and possibly go someplace to eat following. Besides the occasional meet, I rarely get to talk with other homebrewers.

If nothing else, feel free to say hi if you see me. I'll be easy to recognize as the fat, bearded man with a beer in his hand.

:( Wish I had read this thread sooner. Went to see about tickets and it's sold out.
Maybe next year.

We'll have to figure out some sort of super top secret HBT handshake or something so we all know who we are.

.... or we can just talk to people and ask around... either or.... which ever is easiest.

We'll have to figure out some sort of super top secret HBT handshake or something so we all know who we are.

.... or we can just talk to people and ask around... either or.... which ever is easiest.

We could all dress up like members of a mariachi band

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ioKto0di3EA&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ioKto0di3EA&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Tip

If you are going to Bukowskis for a bite to eat and beers prior to the NOtB DO NOT budget enough time to get half cocked

Back