Epic Durango Beer Haul

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GilaMinumBeer

Half-fast Prattlarian
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I have only the wife to thank for tolerating my obsession.

It is often said I don't actually drink beer, I just collect it.

Here are the latest additions;

4496043912_3f45c9e1e5.jpg

4495401517_eb697aaff6.jpg

Yes. That is right folks. It took two shots, close up, even with a wide angle lens. The subjects are (in no particular order);

Bombers
Ska - Ska Sour
Ska - Decadent Imperial IPA
Stone - Sublimely Self Righteous
Jolly Pumpkin - Bam Biere
Deschutes - Jubel 2010
Lagunitas - Hop stupid
Lagunitas - Gnarlywine
Deschutes - Mirror Mirror 2009
Lost Abbey - Judgement Day

Liquor
Bell de Brillet - Mascerated pear extract in French Cognac

Singles
Odell - Red Ale
Brew Dog - Mikkeller Divine Rebel
Brew Dog - Paradox Islay
Sierra Nevada - Bigfoot 2010
DogFish Head - IPA
Odell - 90 Shilling
Boulder Beer - Hazed and Infused
New Belgium - Mothership Wit
Odell - IPA
Victory - Golden Monkey
Deschutes - Inversion IPA
Deschutes - Mirror Pond
Victory - Hop Devil
Il Vicino - Wet Mountain IPA
Green Flash - West Coast IPA

Sixers
Lagunitas - PILS
DogFish Head - Raison D'Etre
Victory - Prima Pils
Victory - Hop Wallop
Lagunitas - IPA

Quad Pack
DogFish Head - Burton Baton
Vichtaner - Flemish Ale

Cans
Ska - Mixed Up 12 (ESB special, Modus Hoperandi, True Blonde)
Oskar Blues - Old Chub (6 pack)
Oskar Blues - Gordon (4 Pack)
Oskar Blues - Dales Pale Ale (6 Pack)
Oskar Blues - Gubna (4 Pack)
Oskar Blues - Mammas Little Yella Pils (6 Pack)

Glass Pack
St Feuillien - Cuvee de Noel, Brune, & Triple

btw, that table seats 12!

If I did not buy it, that was because I had either had it before or it was not on the shelves.

Too bad tho', some of those Dry Dock offerings sound tasty even if the brewery is young.

Furthermore, all of the local offerings (Steamworks, Durango, Carver & Ska) excepting a few Ska offerings were tasted via draft at restaurants.

Do you think these will last long enough? :rolleyes:

Maybe I should have gotten more?

I think they will last plenty long enough. I'm not planning a trip to Oklahoma any time soon.

I can say the Self Righteous and Raison D'Etre are both very good IMO.

Jp-from what I have seen/heard, the Dry Dock has a very small dist in the Denver Metro only, and that is just a % of their beers....I would love to find them down here though! I look forward to going to Denver next weekend...it will be the first palce we stop on Friday afternoon.

Gila- where did you go for all the beer, Star Liquor? Let us know how youy like the Gubna from OB...I haven't had it yet...

Jp-from what I have seen/heard, the Dry Dock has a very small dist in the Denver Metro only, and that is just a % of their beers....I would love to find them down here though! I look forward to going to Denver next weekend...it will be the first palce we stop on Friday afternoon.

Gila- where did you go for all the beer, Star Liquor? Let us know how youy like the Gubna from OB...I haven't had it yet...

last I heard Dry Dock only distributes to one store out in Aurora..?? and they only have one beer out at a time, atleast to my understanding. love DD though. OB's Gubna is awesome:drunk:

Nice haul Gila. I wished the Ska Sour was more sour, but still good regardless. Bam Biere is awesome as well. You're list has made me thirsty:ban:

Yes. All of this came from Star Liquor and let me tell ya' that Brunette was nice to watch as she diligently checked and re-0checked her numbers. If her blouse were any lower I'd have had to suckle.

I did hit Wagon Wheel and Liquor world but didn;t see anything there that I hadn't already grabbed at star. Too bad tho' I really had hopes of finding some others. But also good cause this haul came in at $68 over my agreed allowance.

nice haul. hop stoopid is one of my all time favorites. as well as sublimely self righteous. Bam biere is great as well. I'm jealous of the brew dogs though. those are hard to come by for me.

Why did you take all of those great beers out of circulation? Hoarder:) Seriously, great haul. You're going have a great time looking at them;)

Why did you take all of those great beers out of circulation? Hoarder:) Seriously, great haul. You're going have a great time looking at them;)

Bwahahahahahahahahahaha!

Berp!

For the record. All the singles are happily getting theior nipples chilled in the fridge as we spea, erm, type.

Latest posts

Back