Looking for a Barley Wine?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gabe

It's a sickness!
Reaction score
Hi guy's, been sipping a local brewerys barley wine and thought that I should atemp such a recipe. I hope I have come to the right place. I am a extract -grain brewer so any all grains I'll just break down. Any recipe appreciated! Cheers:mug:

gabe said:
Hi guy's, been sipping a local brewerys barley wine and thought that I should atemp such a recipe. I hope I have come to the right place. I am a extract -grain brewer so any all grains I'll just break down. Any recipe appreciated! Cheers:mug:

send a PM to "justbrewit". I think he brews barley wines almost exclusively.

-walker

Click on the members list at the top of the forum in-between FAQ and Calendar. Click on the "J" secttion and you will find him on page 10 of that list. He's the one with the Darth Maul/South Park character avatar. Click on the name and then under the "Contact Information" section you will see a link titled "Send Private Message." Click, type away, send, rinse (or use a no-rinse sanitizer) and repeat. :)

Back