We want YOUR feedback on our new site, HBT! -- Kegconnection

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Would love to check it out and maybe look for some new faucets. Thanks.

I was already looking to buy a new faucet from you guys in the next few days. :) Give me the link and I'll test it out.

I'd love to give it a look-see! Getting into kegging myself, so I may even have some business to throw your way

Site is easy to use, account set-up, and checkout are a breeze. BUT the best feature to me is how the pictures of the kegerator kits change when you add or change the options. Great job!!

For anyone that has already left us feedback, we thank you. Also, we hope you check out site out again soon as we've been proactively applying many changes to the site based off of your feedback! We are also currently implementing REAL shipping rates for those customers that don't live in the contiguous US and don't qualify for the $7.95 flat rate shipping as well as customers that just want to expedite their shipping.

Again, we can't stress enough how excited we are to be so close to launching this new site. Not that you guys noticed but I've been away from these forums for waaaaaaay too long as I've been project manager of this new site so I really appreciate you all taking the time to send us feedback.

It isn't too late to help test drive our new site, if you haven't already! Just ask :)

cheers,

joshua

1) I've never really understood the difference between components and parts on the Kegconnection site. Components are larger/more integral, while parts are small pieces? I'm not sure there's a good reason to differentiate.

2) How many different items do you guys sell? It's a little frustrating to click a bunch of navigation to look at 3 items. I would rather see 50+ items on one page and have a way to filter the results in a frame on the side (like Amazon).

I would like the URL, please. Getting ready to move from bottling to kegging.

I would like to be included please. I was just about to buy a reconditioned keg anyway, so this works perfect.

If you would be so kind to send me the url and code, I would appreciate it. I need some new hardware, and your service has been awesome on my previous orders.

Cheers!

I would like to see the new site, my vision is not the best and have problems with many site. I would love to see yours.

I would love to try the new site. Please send the URL and a code. I am looking to start kegging and to build a keezer!
Thanks!

Going to be ordering a two tap system w/ CO2 tank in the next week. I would love to try out the new site...Thanks!

Back