FT Surly, ISO Pliny, Heady, and more

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DuffBeerMN

Reaction score
MN trader with access to most of Surly's year round brews. Also, there is some Abrasive and Pentagram in limited availability. I can also get some other Midwestern brews that the coasts may not have availability to.

I'm looking for Pliny(E and Y), Heady, Zombie Dust, DFH 120 Minute/WWstout/olde school/Burton Baton, Dreadnaught, Hanahpu, Firestone Sucuba or Parabola, and am willing to hear what else you may have available for trade.

Thanks!

Ive been dying to try anything from Surly, I can be your hook up for DFH. I can get pretty much all of the beers youve listed.

I have seen 120 on the shelves recently, they come in at ~$12 a bottle. Maybe we can come up with a deal?

I think you're the first person I've seen to specifically mention burton baton. Wise choice!! Have you had it before? It's probably my all time favorite dfh. Anyway, just wanted to say I'm glad to see other people like it.

if you and the other poster don't work something out maybe we can with some burton baton.

Don't have whats listed, but would LOVE to get my hands on some surly. Maybe trade for some other brews?

What Surly beers can you get for sure? I have Pliny and Sucabu. Could probably get burton baton.

Back