• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wort chiller in a bucket and keezer thermostat

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

818Derrick

Reaction score
Hey there,
I have a few wort chillers and keezer thermostats that I made up for sale.
I made a few extra ones to offset my investment into a pilot brewing system.

The wort chiller is a copper counter flow style 3/8 diameter and 25' long and coiled up/ mounted in a bucket with hose cooling jacket. It has male and female hose bib ends coming out of the side of the bucket to connect to your hose bib. It works great!! At a syphen, it will drop boiling wort to 2 degrees above ground water temp. $120 shipped

The thermostat is wired up in a 4" sealed plastic enclosure with liquid tight fittings. It can run up to a 10 amp load and displays in Deg. F I run a full size refrigerator with one as a fermenter at around 65 deg F as well as a keezer on one keeping my beer at 35 deg. $75 shipped

best inside view.jpg

hose side view.jpg

2012-10-02 12.45.44.jpg

2012-10-02 12.45.35.jpg

Back